• Silver
8 hours ago, glosteng4141 said:

önce savaş bölgesi sisteminizi uygun şekilde yapın. Oyuncu haritaya girdiğinde yetenekleri mükemmelleşir, fakat haritayı terk ettiğinde oyun özü verir. Önce kodunu doğru yap ve sonra kod bilgimi göster.:):) 

Your Combat zone system is constantly in trouble. You learn to code first.

BAN

8 hours ago, dracaryS said:

Public shit lafını duydunmu hiç.

All public  systems in TR forum looks like this "Aura system :D" ?

• Love 2

• Management
21 hours ago, kiyagan said:

I am ashamed of fools who discredit me even if they are Turkish

The reason I write this system in Turkish is that foreign nationals meet with Turkish words.

if I show you the codes of these idiots, you're barred from writing them.

Dude, who the hell cares about your Turkish words? Good code is easy to understand, not code with variables long as f*ck and in Turkish.

raw

raw

10 hours ago, glosteng4141 said:

I already speak English.

I think your 2 brain cells are fighting who to go first or something. 

@kiyagan when I replyed to your topic about aura system you told me to ask people about you bcs you are somekind of big shit... and here we are now. The almighty Turckish Dev.

Condolences for the guys that bought this sistem.

• Love 1

On 10/2/2019 at 1:13 AM, xP3NG3Rx said:

Holly kebab! This code looks like chernobyl.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:54 AM, filipw1 said:

ch->YukseltmePaneliniAc();

Dunno what you are talking about

On 10/2/2019 at 2:44 AM, ManiacRobert said:

self.AuraText1 = KygnObject("AuraText1")
		self.AuraText2 = KygnObject("AuraText2")
		self.AuraText3 = KygnObject("AuraText3")
		self.AuraText4 = KygnObject("AuraText4")
		self.AuraText5 = KygnObject("AuraText5")
		self.AuraText6 = KygnObject("AuraText6")

Ok

On 10/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, Syreldar said:

I think Jesus appeared before me for a brief moment after reading this.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:12 PM, MrQuin said:

Imagine buying this for 190 £

48385395_817257071939151_3619911433363390464_n.jpg.8588d2f0e64dbfc9643a9eb9762198ed.jpg

On 10/3/2019 at 12:14 AM, cBaraN said:

Ugh... god bless us from these codes

On 10/3/2019 at 7:10 AM, Helia01 said:

OMFG...
I was blinded

you expect a system like a beggar in the forum, and then you raise words to others when you can't do shit yourself. If you know so much when you do share. the half-wit: D

• Contributor
40 minutes ago, enisina said:

you expect a system like a beggar in the forum, and then you raise words to others when you can't do shit yourself. If you know so much when you do share. the half-wit: D

giphy.gif.5e30dfc34dc4d85ab8298fc9c05ece14.gif

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png

3 hours ago, ManiacRobert said:

Yes, i can, anyone can code in turkish code.

Dude, there's no code in Turkish. :)

-----------------------------------------

Many people in this forum are uninformed. Because for the first time they see Turkish words.

functions are not important variables or headers.

moreover, I suggest you check the codes instead of writing nonsense here

I forgot to change the byte type to int because I'm write this system in 2 page inventory. the inventory have 179 index but this system have 753 index. so please change byte type to int type

other than that, all you talk about is nonsense

• Contributor

Stop insulting, I'm almost sure that more than one will grab the system and use it, maybe it will improve, maybe not, here the important thing is that there was no respect for what a boy was selling.

The form of programming is not our problem.

hace 4 horas, kiyagan dijo:

Dude, there's no code in Turkish. :)

-----------------------------------------

Many people in this forum are uninformed. Because for the first time they see Turkish words.

functions are not important variables or headers.

moreover, I suggest you check the codes instead of writing nonsense here

I forgot to change the byte type to int because I'm write this system in 2 page inventory. the inventory have 179 index but this system have 753 index. so please change byte type to int type

other than that, all you talk about is nonsense

Take this as constructive, before defending you again I repeat the issue of datatype.

I Repeat the datatype:

1 BYTE = 8 bits = 2^8 = 256 values, the range of values is -128 to 127, if you have one index with 179 in values larger than 127 maybe will crash for your DATATYPE, ok, you change for int, its good, but for your justification, do you need study more.

51 minutes ago, Rakancito said:

Stop insulting, I'm almost sure that more than one will grab the system and use it, maybe it will improve, maybe not, here the important thing is that there was no respect for what a boy was selling.

The form of programming is not our problem.

Take this as constructive, before defending you again I repeat the issue of datatype.

I Repeat the datatype:

1 BYTE = 8 bits = 2^8 = 256 values, the range of values is -127 to 127, if you have one index with 179 in values larger than 127 maybe will crash for your DATATYPE, ok, you change for int, its good, but for your justification, do you need study more.

Dude, I'm the one who sold this system. :)

dude, if you prefer is int type ,use int type, but I use byte type, and never encountered a problem before

• Love 1

Nobody offended you, when you sell a system at a price of 190 you have to expect something clean, optimized, beautifully made, a code that is as clean as possible in your native language, at this point your people start insutling us, nobody don't tell you "don't sell your system", do it, but not with "5$ / a single line of core"

• Contributor
42 minutes ago, ManiacRobert said:

Nobody offended you, when you sell a system at a price of 190 you have to expect something clean, optimized, beautifully made, a code that is as clean as possible in your native language, at this point your people start insutling us, nobody don't tell you "don't sell your system", do it, but not with "5$ / a single line of core"

It is like talking to a wall. @Rakancito gave him an advice and he responded with a (put it up your a$$) comment .

3cemqz.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png

• 4 years later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.