• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, glosteng4141 said:

(2.4) Content

• Don't post commercial stuff others made and/or sell commercial stuff others made.
Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 9

20 minutes ago, VegaS™ said:

(2.4) İçerik

• Başkalarının yaptığı ticari eşyaları yayınlamayın ve / veya başkalarının yaptığı ticari eşyaları satmayın.
  İçeriği gizle

giphy.gif

Don't spend a little free speech or unnecessary sentences without knowing anything. Because it was released on the Turkish site. and the owner of the system allowed. By vegas bey

Edited by Metin2 Dev

6 hours ago, VegaS™ said:

(2.4) Content

• Don't post commercial stuff others made and/or sell commercial stuff others made.
  Hide contents

giphy.gif

Yes this is my aura system :)

silly shared my customers. after that I will not sell unsecured system

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Premium

I think Jesus appeared before me for a brief moment after reading this.

• Lmao 1
  • Love 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Contributor
hace 17 horas, kiyagan dijo:

Seriously, you can't be that stupid. you said  word copy and paste in the other day but you now say shit code 

This is not insulting, it's constructive.

The system works more or less well, but it could work better.

Hello, don't worry, I explain maybe why they say this is a mess, don't take it as an insult, it's a tip for your code if you are going to sell it at 190 EUR,

1. There are things that can work without initializing builders, you need to understand the difference between object and class.
2. It's great that you use Pointers, but abuse of memory space, many things could work without using a pointer, it's not bad, but neither good, I would advise you to read a little more about OOP concepts.
3. (THIS DOESN'T HAVE A LOT OF RELEVANCE BUT IT MATTERS) It's good that you do code in Turkish (it is your language), but there is a programming standard for something, notation please, nor the Chinese program in Chinese, well, this also has to See why the programming is in English, but wtf, you just don't understand anything, there is something called Programming Standards, I would love to program in Spanish, and I don't program in Spanish.
4. Abuses of the data type BYTE, just by observing the code I could notice that everything is in BYTE, it is not bad, but I bet you that one day there will be a crash just because the datatype does not support more than 8 bits, I think That here you need to study the size of each datatype.
You handle the exceptions badly, why do you put a NULL factor in an ARITHMETIC type ?, I would understand if they were pointers, but they are not, you should simply study a little more about this, even the compiler will scream.

I could keep listing, but I feel lazy to continue checking, it may work personally, but it could work better, maybe you should consider that a lot.

Regards ^^.

• Love 4

• Forum Moderator
9 minutes ago, glosteng4141 said:

collected codes from the garbage  :) please learn how to code.

Instead of repeating yourself in every reply that the code is bullshit, how about showing us your coding skills and let us criticize it too?  
I'm sure that i'll have a lot of fun, and not only me. ?

Btw, is funny how you're talking about shit code and say to people 'learn how to code', when you do this:

Spoiler

24d97a9c65f8e345cb9ac641c9566b75.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Love 13

5 dakika önce VegaS ™ şunları söyledi:

Kodun saçmalık tasarımı dairesi onu cevaptağını tekrar etmek yerine, kodlama becerilerinizi bize gösterip eleştirelim.  
Çok eğleneceğime eminim, sadece ben değil. ?

önce savaş bölgesi sisteminizi uygun şekilde yapın. Oyuncu haritaya girdiğinde yetenekleri mükemmelleşir, fakat haritayı terk ettiğinde oyun özü verir. Önce kodunu doğru yap ve sonra kod bilgimi göster.:):) 

Your Combat zone system is constantly in trouble. You learn to code first.

• Confused 2
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, glosteng4141 said:

önce savaş bölgesi sisteminizi uygun şekilde yapın. Oyuncu haritasıya girdiği yetenekler mükemmelleşir, fakat haritayı terk ettiğimde oyun özü verir. Önce kodunu doğru yap ve sonra kod bilgimi göster. :):) 

Savaş bölgesi onu zaman başı belada sisteminiz. Önce kodlamayı öğrenirsin.

Dostum vegas'ın yaptığı sistemle resmi sunucu sistemini karşılaştırman ne kadar doğru bilemedim ?. 1-1 aynısı olduğu söylemiyor.

15 minutes ago, glosteng4141 said:

önce savaş bölgesi sisteminizi uygun şekilde yapın. Oyuncu haritaya girdiğinde yetenekleri mükemmelleşir, fakat haritayı terk ettiğinde oyun özü verir. Önce kodunu doğru yap ve sonra kod bilgimi göster.:):) 

Your Combat zone system is constantly in trouble. You learn to code first.

Public shit lafını duydunmu hiç.

• Love 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.