WebSite in C# VS 2019 with Linux

• Contributor

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please

GUIDE TO INSTALL: In README Github.

Please big projects in PHP sucks.

This is a simple Web Site on ASP.NET Core, It can run on Linux Ubuntu.

It may harm some children with this. , i'm not a programmer Web, but i found it interesting that C # evolves and now not only allows its programs in Windows, so i have taken the liberty of making a Simple Web for Metin2 in C #, I share the code with you, you can change the design, etc.

Advantages:

• Theirs would be that we move forward and start using more powerful languages and frameworks, PHP is falling behind in terms of these powerful tools and I see many pages programmed in PHP.
  • Now programmers who know a little about C # will understand and be able to carry out projects that can work as a Web and Desktop project.
  • There are other interesting Frameworks, but .NET is very extensive and offers many great alternatives that can be used.
  • The Expert Web Programmers 't use PHP,  If you get a big Web project in PHP, this is bullshit.
  • A lower possibility of vulnerabilities.
  • This page is missing a beautiful design, but in tems of functions, it's works correctly, although it could work better, if you need help regarding this issue, i can help you in things that are really worth it.

Disadvantages

• To manipulate it, you need advanced programming knowledge
  • Some cases you must solve them with great intelligence
  • You must have Visual Studio.

You can use other frameworks and languages, but i think this is a very powerful language.

GUIDE TO INSTALL: In README Github.

Spoiler

295730foto1.png

295747foto2.jpg

295802foto3.png

295814foto4.png

290041foto5.png

• Metin2 Dev 6
  • Good 4
  • Love 12

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.