vor 2 Stunden schrieb Denis:

Even if i want to sell it there are a few people only that will buy it, the price would be around 500-600 and some tards were asking me to buy for 150 saying its too much lmao

500-600 is too much for a system which is already public. (fully working) 

but everyone has his own prices. example the multi language of vegas, there is no other multi language like his, if he say 600€ i can understand.

but why do you expect someone paying you 500-600 xD?

The public version is shitty you know, if you have a bit knowledge of c++ you can understand that but anyway, if you don't know why the price is that high I wont even bother to explain it to you since you are probably one of these people that thinks 500-600 is too much for pet system which is not even close to the public version lmao ??

• Love 2

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Denis:

The public version is shitty you know, if you have a bit knowledge of c++ you can understand that but anyway, if you don't know why the price is that high I wont even bother to explain it to you since you are probably one of these people that thinks 500-600 is too much for pet system which is not even close to the public version lmao ??

The real Public Version from 2018 has 0 bugs is completly official like except there is no pet attribute change and this new stuff.

Acum 3 ore, Dr3Ame3r a spus:

This is over evaluated, the correct price would be around 200-250euros, an entire system which involves DB, P2P communication would worth 400-500e, not this, sorry but it's the reality.

For 20 line of code for db and p2p i think it's not worth double of price .

• Honorable Member

Guys you flew away with with the prices a little bit.
There are many of examples in the source how to do it even if you have close to zero knowledge how to start it, if you have logical thinking you can deal with it. You just have to think in advance two steps or maybe even more what the modification will touch.
Of course it depends on the time you spend with it, if your are noobie and it took like 2 months to make it work, still cannot cost more then it deserve.
Doesn't matter if it is communicating via packets instead of chatcommand or whatever(however I hate chatcommand based systems), the people will think like this "why would I pay this much if I can use it for free the same maybe with less content" they are giving a shit about how the code looks like if it works, it must to be work and that's it. About the high prices again, I can understand it, if someone will buy it for that high price for sure (s)he will not publish it for free even if his/her server closes. And let me explain my opinion about the official pet system: complete nonsense on private servers, some old or new private server had better then that, but nowadays that is the hype, everyone is trying to copy the official server instead of making own content which might be better then that for sure. Ofc if you are like me(maximalist) and you see a code like the code of the official pet system on public you wouldn't know you should cry or just run away and delete it.

Back to the original topic, this what I saw on the video is not a pet system. Might be an extended clone system as someone told you before.
To sell it? Make no sense, there are couple of public ones with less opportunities but doing the same, so as I've told you before, why would anyone buy it?
Even if they could and would buy it, the clever ones would ask a developer to extend the public code with your stuff for less money.
My opinion about these kind of contents: It kills the cooperative, multiplayer gameplay feeling which drives the private servers to death.
All of you can think about it, if you would like to open a private server. If you don't need a support character, who could be your friend or a stranger person, you gonna lose after a while players time by time when they get bored.

• Love 7

• Developer
40 minutes ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

My opinion about these kind of contents: It kills the cooperative, multiplayer gameplay feeling which drives the private servers to death.
All of you can think about it, if you would like to open a private server. If you don't need a support character, who could be your friend or a stranger person, you gonna lose after a while players time by time when they get bored.

Allow me to do a quick off-topic, as I would like to respond to this part of the message above. I definitely agree with you! But from a more realistic point of view, there's a close-to-none playerbase that would actually like to cooperate on Metin2.
The mindset is quite simple: why would I wait for someone to help me if I can do it alone, without sharing any possible profit I can get from playing the game?

Let me reference again that I do concur with what you just said, and between playing alone or with somebody else, I would pick the latter option. However not you, nor me, nor any of us here are the ones who make the difference on our possible servers, but the ones who actually play them, and have been playing all of these years.

As the private scene of Metin2 grown up, several QoL modifications have been seeing the light. Changes the community seems to like, some of them are, indeed, great and a must have. However, these have gone a bit too far, though, apparently, they defined a new standard on the scene.

• Love 5

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png