Anti Cheat Hack Client System

• Contributor

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

( GitHub )

Hello Dears,

It's probabbly my first post in this forum, i was absent for a few years.

This is a simple code vs differents injectors, maybe Cheat Engine and others, i didn't look for all, mmm... i have seen that they sell garbage that shows malwares when scanning processes, This happens by the abuse of threads created by the parent process in the LOC, blah blah blah, this should not have problems, to fix m2bob and lalaker there is only one step left with this scanning technique, you just need to use logic.

• Metin2 Dev 131
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 8
  • Dislove 1
  • Cry 1
  • Think 2
  • Good 48
  • Love 2
  • Love 71

• Silver
10 hours ago, Rakancito said:

Hello Dears,

It's probabbly my first post in this forum, i was absent for a few years.

This is a simple code vs differents injectors, maybe Cheat Engine and others, i didn't look for all, mmm... i have seen that they sell garbage that shows malwares when scanning processes, This happens by the abuse of threads created by the parent process in the LOC, blah blah blah, this should not have problems, to fix m2bob and lalaker there is only one step left with this scanning technique, you just need to use logic.

if (strcmp(pe32.szExeFile, "cheatengine-x86_64.exe") == 0)
  {
  killProcessByName(pe32.szExeFile);
  killProcessByName("metin2client.exe");
  }

?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Good 5
  • Love 4

• Contributor
I have simply given them a working and rudimentary code, i think that with that they can already improve and look for all possible injections, the only reason why you look for Cheat Engine is for "break point", close both Cheat Engine and Metin2Client, you can even insert a TraceError to check what affected, i repeat, i just show how processes are scanned correctly without need for malware and additional libraries. The code works ?, if you want to improve it, you already have the focus ? i didn't look for all the injectors.

Put it on your client and they will see what happens when they try to inject Hack.py ? or the last version of Cheat Engine.

• 2 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.