Problem about slot or change two handed

Hello community.

I have this problem: https://metin2.download/picture/bmcUt4MVVsxogobbF0M81l1IAGo2NO6w/.gif

Does anyone knows how to fix this problem? Two handed goes to 2 slots instead of going to 3 slots. I dont know why or where is wrong. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1

4 minutes ago, displayjokes said:

Bump timers is 48h i think, carefull with raylee ?

On topic, check your item_proto, on the "size" you must have 2 instead of 3

Ah okay, didnt know. I checked it, the problem is src... because this slot bug happens with bow or dagger too. And i dont know where to search at src, so i can fix it. 

2 minutes ago, zeimpekis9 said:

I use .txt not navicat for item_proto. yes it is correct

i do use txt too, but the data from the txt will be transfered to the database, and i use navicat to check the database, what program do you use? To make a character GM, etc.. You need access to the db for that, and in the db, there's a database called player and in there, there's a table called item_proto, that's where i want you to see if it updates ?

It's all lies

1 minute ago, displayjokes said:

i do use txt too, but the data from the txt will be transfered to the database, and i use navicat to check the database, what program do you use? To make a character GM, etc.. You need access to the db for that, and in the db, there's a database called player and in there, there's a table called item_proto, that's where i want you to see if it updates ?

The data is good both at navicat and .txt. I checked it right now. So its something else