Change start lvl from src

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To achieve a starting level of >1 (assuming Lv30 here), we usually use these two methods:
1. Use quest to complete, when the new player enters the game for the first time, we give him the experience required for level 30;
2. In mysql-common--exp_table, set the experience value of 1-30 to 1, so that he only needs to kill a monster to level 30;

10 godzin temu, Torres napisał:

To achieve a starting level of >1 (assuming Lv30 here), we usually use these two methods:
1. Use quest to complete, when the new player enters the game for the first time, we give him the experience required for level 30;
2. In mysql-common--exp_table, set the experience value of 1-30 to 1, so that he only needs to kill a monster to level 30;

bullshit, it's not a solution, it's workaround.

@zeimpekis9

In input_login.cpp find function NewPlayerTable (or NewPlayerTable2 was in oryginal source) and in her body change:

table->level        = 1;  

Guys i did that like quesr, but sometimes the quest worked perfectly and sometimes the player created the char but he stayed 1 lvl instead of 75. And he had to delete the char si he can try again and sometimes it worked. So if i change it from input_login does it need quest too? 

4 hours ago, hachiwari said:

bullshit, it's not a solution, it's workaround.

@zeimpekis9

In input_login.cpp find function NewPlayerTable (or NewPlayerTable2 was in oryginal source) and in her body change:

table->level        = 1;  

14 hours ago, Torres said:

2 godziny temu, zeimpekis9 napisał:

Guys i did that like quesr, but sometimes the quest worked perfectly and sometimes the player created the char but he stayed 1 lvl instead of 75. And he had to delete the char si he can try again and sometimes it worked. So if i change it from input_login does it need quest too? 

No need any quest if you change it in input_login.. 

• Love 1

19 godzin temu, zeimpekis9 napisał:

I changed both at NewPlayerTable (or NewPlayerTable2) and when im connecting it it works fine. But the player does not have available stat points.

Yes, it's correct, you have to change stat points and hp,sp. 

like this:

Cytat

table->level = 35;

for (int i = 1; i < 35; ++i)
        {
            int iHP = number(JobInitialPoints[job].hp_per_lv_begin, JobInitialPoints[job].hp_per_lv_end);
            int iSP = number(JobInitialPoints[job].sp_per_lv_begin, JobInitialPoints[job].sp_per_lv_end);
            table->sRandomHP += iHP;
            table->sRandomSP += iSP;
            table->stat_point += 3;
        }

table->hp += table->sRandomHP;
        table->sp += table->sRandomSP;