Guild invite dont show.

Hello.

So i have a problem with metin2 client

When i sent guild invite the other player dont get no info about the invite. 

Client side(no error)

server side(no error)

from what I understand the error is from python.  But i have no ideia where to look.

Some tips where is the guild invite in client side is. And why when i press the “Invite to Guild” nothing happen. 

If you have some tips please leave a replay i will appreciate. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello thank you for the replay. I did that. i get no error. I sent even in the same time.  Nothing.

From what I understand is from python, the only problem is i dont now where to look in client source.

I even google this problem. Nobody have it lol. 

Im not in hurry so i will wait maybe somebody have some info. 

On 8/17/2019 at 11:15 PM, aurass11 said:

Hello thank you for the replay. I did that. i get no error. I sent even in the same time.  Nothing.

From what I understand is from python, the only problem is i dont now where to look in client source.

I even google this problem. Nobody have it lol. 

Im not in hurry so i will wait maybe somebody have some info. 

Check in your client locale_game or locale_interface you should have something like GUILD_DO_YOU_ACCEPT or etc and maybe your problem will be the %s if you translated this or so. i don't understand too much but i had this problem in past.