Metin2 Python Loader [GF] ?

Hey wazzup guys & girls!

I'm looking to find out how could I run a .py file (script) in the current Metin2 [GF] client (version 19.4).

The first problem I encountered was the fact that I can't unpack/repack the root of the client, if I could do that it would be easy to run my .py script inside the game, obviously.

If you don't know how to do this or can't point me in a direction to solve this problem -> then do you know other ways to load a .py script into the current [GF] client ?

The script I intend to run (build) and use on the current [GF] client is basically an account checker. I already managed to code a  C# website-based checker and I also want to get into and learn how to build a client-side checker but first I need a way to inject the script into the game. Any ideas ?

I've got a video VegaS posted a long time ago on YouTube, just to get an idea of what this thing (script ) would look like once I manage to run it inside the client successfully.

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • kekw 1
  • Dislove 1
  • Good 2

Life rips

edit: ohw ! i made a little misstake i didnt read the full question i thought u just
wanna running a specific .py file from a specific directory thats why i post a solution to it my fail ! :lol:

Like MrQuin says before the official server use cython to protect his own python files
it will be complicated to extract the root directory the only thing u get is pseudo-code after
6 hours of analyzing.. you should make experiments with normal clients before and if u find a

way to bypass cython u can post it "penger post somedays files from the official root directory so maybe
u ask him how he bypass cython" i know u wanna make a checker for checking account data over the official client
and trying to inject code to the game and not beeing disturbed by google recaptcha's but maybe you

find a way to inject somenthing into the actuall process of metin2 if u disassemble the
binary of m2bob for finding new ways and look how they do it..

vor 56 Minuten schrieb PACI:

He didn't ask how to unpack root or reverse cython but how to run his own python module.

Should you attempt to do it while the client instance is still in the logo phase.

i say at the end of my text that he can find ways to inject his own code into the game process
if he disassembling m2bob's binary paci because they have new ways to inject python code
it doesnt matter DE use cython or not ..   dont bite me doggy ! ._.  

hope my englisch was not to bad today doggy-senpai :blush:
have correct my text now a bit to understand it better .. you know me
a bit paci my mother language is german not englisch hehe

Thanks for the brainstorming guys, I thought about asking Slait for some pointers with regards to how he managed to integrate that python loader into M2Bob and make it work with the current version [GF], I'm sure he played with something like CheatEngine to find the binaries of the actual process because of course if you know what you're looking for it's more easier this way then actually unpacking the root and write the checker inside the root then repack it.

I already messaged VegaS and Penger with regards to the injection method and also unpacking/repacking the current encripted [GF] root.

Also I'm going to open a metin2 server on my machine and play around with running the script and write the checker in the meantime.

I'm still opened to ideas on how can I run a .py script in the actual [GF] client (once I finished the checker script).

Life rips

vor 3 Stunden schrieb kevin:

Thanks for the brainstorming guys, I thought about asking Slait for some pointers with regards to how he managed to integrate that python loader into M2Bob and make it work with the current version [GF], I'm sure he played with something like CheatEngine to find the binaries of the actual process because of course if you know what you're looking for it's more easier this way then actually unpacking the root and write the checker inside the root then repack it.

I already messaged VegaS and Penger with regards to the injection method and also unpacking/repacking the current encripted [GF] root.

Also I'm going to open a metin2 server on my machine and play around with running the script and write the checker in the meantime.

I'm still opened to ideas on how can I run a .py script in the actual [GF] client (once I finished the checker script).

that is a awesome idea to asking slait how he managed that on m2bob !
hope he helps you out but dont make bad things with the checker haha ! 

could u please update this topic once you find the solution ?
would be interesting for me how he manage that for the python
code "im more into c++"
^_^

notice2myself
do not act bad in the future little meleysama ! :c

The script it's not builded yet. Probably I will make it open-source once I reach a stable and goon enough working version.

I will try Koray's method then retry Helia01's method (last time I tried that script It didn't worked. I renamed the .dll into .mix, it runs with the client but the problem is it doesn't run the .py script, when I run it in the loader nothing happens).

The moment I will be able to run a .py script into the official [GF] server I will also start building the checker script, for me there's no point into building it before that because I'm only interested in using such a script for account cross-checking on the official server. 

Are there any other (better) ways to successfully run .py scripts in the current [GF] server (version 19.4) ?

Still looking for some opinions from somebody that actually managed to do it and knows how to.

Life rips

• Contributor
1 hour ago, kevin said:

The script it's not builded yet. Probably I will make it open-source once I reach a stable and goon enough working version.

I will try Koray's method then retry Helia01's method (last time I tried that script It didn't worked. I renamed the .dll into .mix, it runs with the client but the problem is it doesn't run the .py script, when I run it in the loader nothing happens).

The moment I will be able to run a .py script into the official [GF] server I will also start building the checker script, for me there's no point into building it before that because I'm only interested in using such a script for account cross-checking on the official server. 

Are there any other (better) ways to successfully run .py scripts in the current [GF] server (version 19.4) ?

Still looking for some opinions from somebody that actually managed to do it and knows how to.

I think there are multihacks that have a python loader inside of them where you paste the script and run it , I'll try looking for one 

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png