regulate the "damage pakets"

Am 1.8.2019 um 18:45 schrieb Klaus:

I was looking for that too, but I had some complications, I believe they can help you, if the player has any delay while knocking, he is disconnected. Ideally, check whether this 4 damage situation always occurs or just an isolated case! (If you get something, please share it!)

• if i get informations about it i will share it with my beautiful community here trust me ^_^

Am 1.8.2019 um 19:46 schrieb Sonitex:

bool IS_SPEED_HACK(LPCHARACTER ch, LPCHARACTER victim, DWORD current_time) -> battle.cpp

This kind of protection already exists, just not sure how accurate it actually is.

• i will search today for that option to regulate the damage pakets but about the speed hack
  • u dont have to care about only about the (attack speed) thats the problem.
  •  
  • the damage hacks from lalaka1 is also a problem he have more then just one
  • and we should find a solution for all users here and we should fix m2bob on a weekly base ..

Am 2.8.2019 um 18:13 schrieb DrTurk:

Not hard at all to deny hidden/waithack and mobber from programs like m2bob and lalaker1.

But why should someone share with others the solution for this hacks? The best protection is useless when its open for anyone.

because if its a good solution to completly deny it in future its good to share.
but if u dont wanna share it its okay ! i respect that also doesnt mean it bad..

• Premium
33 minutes ago, iMeleys said:

because if its a good solution to completly deny it in future its good to share.
but if u dont wanna share it its okay ! i respect that also doesnt mean it bad..

What do you mean by a good solution that will completely deny it in the future? No solution is that complex + the more accessible it is the easier is the way to find a backdoor/workaround. I guess that is what @DrTurk was trying to say. Corporations hire the best of the best and still there are ways to f.e. annihilate a windows network in less than a few hours and you can do shit about that.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Sandworks:

What do you mean by a good solution that will completely deny it in the future? No solution is that complex + the more accessible it is the easier is the way to find a backdoor. I guess that is what @DrTurk was trying to say. Corporations hire the best of the best and still there are ways to f.e. annihilate a windows network in less than a few hours and you can do shit about that.

Example Damage Pakets

• PLAYER1 regulary sending normal damage pakets to the server - everything is fine -
  • PLAYER2 use a dmg hack from lalaka1 and sending damage pakets to fast 6 in less then one second to the server
  • SYSTEM see that somenthing is wrong and that PLAYER2 sending the pakets to fast to the server - and kick this crap user -

a complete good solution for most of damage hacks

• NOTICE okay half complete u also can make a log for that observate the player2
  • over youre [GM]'s , [GA]'s [SGM]'s and ban player2

but you are right !

• it gives other ways to make a damage hack and to understand that and fixing it you
  • just have to understand how the actual damage hack works as a another example coders use the function
  • AttackSpeed also to make a damage hack ! u just have to make a check for it and you are done with it because
  • see my example we just need:

a complete good solution

• i didnt mean it bad my english sucks sometimes and it gives a option to regulate the damage pakets inside
  • the game branch and that we are searching for and for the other hacks remember u just have to understand
  • how they works and if u find a solution to it  a good one to deny all other dmg hacks and not just one  share it
  • because it helps our community and i love the people here im just crazy sometimes and sometimes people dont
  • understand my way of thinking... ^_^

Sincerly
Community Kitty Meleys