[question] about pet EVOLUTION !

so , its done. after a realy stressfull day..

2c563fdac867be8d67adebe8ee5153ab.gif

i implantate the official pet system and the sash system (scale work)
so next thing .. if i look inside my new_petsystem table in my mysql database
and change the level to 80 , and evolution grade 3 (i unsommon the pet before i done it)

43a1ed237266d93c0d11180e1aa5053b.png

INFO VIDEO ABOUT PET EVOLUTIONS:

the pet dont wanna to grow.. and i hear somenthing about it that some code is missing ?
and maybe someone is so friendly to send it to me over night (i go now to sleep) i will answer next day.

and yeah im realy happy about that system :D but it must grow ! (its on heroic but no error's)
maybe someone help me out by that i go now to sleep ! good day.

98e9c2cf2995087b4edb1dd6f56dff07.png 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MrQuin:

I know a lot of solution that would work , but of course you'll edit the topic when you are done and not get a single warning considering you are a VIP

See ya :)

Hm i get everytime a warning for it. but you are totally right i edit my threads sometimes
but that is because of my personality (i make faults sometimes) and i dont like if somebody

can see my faults. its a bit autistic but i hate if somenthing is not perfect i cant post without edit
somenthing and if i think the solution are not soo important for others i remove it if u know what i mean.
but thank you anyway. and many threads from me are still avalaible and in future i will take
care about it.

PROOF
(I Like @Raylee but he gives me warnings like others 2)

c863a1681bdc594309a821de018c98d0.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Forum Moderator

@iMeleys
Nothing against you.
But you also got informed via private message that Removing Question/Failure to Provide Solution is not allowed.
And since you're still doing the same with your topics I had to give you a warning.
Rules are rules as Kori said in the comment above.

Regards
Raylee

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Raylee:

@iMeleys
Nothing against you.
But you also got informed via private message that Removing Question/Failure to Provide Solution is not allowed.
And since you're still doing the same with your topics I had to give you a warning.
Rules are rules as Kori said in the comment above.

Regards
Raylee

i mean it not bad raylee i mean it because "look on first answer from MrQuin" he said that i dont get
get warnings because im VIP.. and thats not true ? thats why i post the picture ;)

• Contributor
1 hour ago, iMeleys said:

Hm i get everytime a warning for it. but you are totally right i edit my threads sometimes
but that is because of my personality (i make faults sometimes) and i dont like if somebody

can see my faults. its a bit autistic but i hate if somenthing is not perfect i cant post without edit
somenthing and if i think the solution are not soo important for others i remove it if u know what i mean.
but thank you anyway. and many threads from me are still avalaible and in future i will take
care about it.

PROOF
(I Like @Raylee but he gives me warnings like others 2)

c863a1681bdc594309a821de018c98d0.png

Warnings should be public is people want to know wether they are applied or not

"and i dont like if somebody

can see my faults"

It doesn't matter wether you like it or not , people in the future will have your same problem so at least they would fint it here 

And nobody cares if your problems are stupid or not , Either they'll help or not

Edited by Metin2 Dev

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png

vor 1 Minute schrieb MrQuin:

Warnings should be public is people want to know wether they are applied or not

"and i dont like if somebody

can see my faults"

It doesn't matter wether you like it or not , people in the future will have your same problem so at least they would fint it here 

And nobody cares if your problems are stupid or not , Either they'll help or not

i have say i take care in future..
thats what you not see..

• Contributor

For your problem check InstanceBase.cpp for this :

#ifdef NEW_PET_SYSTEM
	if(m_dwRace == 34041 || m_dwRace == 34045 || m_dwRace == 34049 || m_dwRace == 34053 || m_dwRace == 34057 || m_dwRace == 34061 || m_dwRace == 34042 || m_dwRace == 34046 || m_dwRace == 34050 || m_dwRace == 34054 || m_dwRace == 34058 || m_dwRace == 34062 || m_dwRace == 34074 || m_dwRace == 34076 || m_dwRace == 34081)
	{
		float scale = c_rkCreateData.m_dwLevel * 0.009f + 0.65f;
		m_GraphicThingInstance.SetScale(scale, scale, scale, true);
	}
#ifdef NEW_PET_SYSTEM
	if(m_dwRace == 34041 ||m_dwRace == 34045 || m_dwRace == 34049 ||m_dwRace == 34053){
		float scale = c_rkCreateData.m_dwLevel * 0.005f + 0.75f;
		m_GraphicThingInstance.SetScaleNew(scale, scale, scale);
	}
	else
		m_GraphicThingInstance.SetScaleNew(1.0f,1.0f,1.0f);
#endif

• Love 1

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png