Webzen Earnings Releases "2006" Q3

iMeleys

I found no categorie for this release and its only for the people
that wanna see it !
its nothing special only the Webzen Earning
Releases from "2006" i found this on a related Korean Server.

that is still online (the other servers are offline because they shut down
theere services for the public) i found it on a "hidden" folder that i search for
(like branches , old beta clients , and other stuff) and under that stuff i found this.
i am sorry about my bad english and have fun with it

file - https://www.docdroid.net/QhtwnCk/webzen-earnings-release-2006-q3engupload.pdf

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Fr3zy94:

You are searching for how much Gameforge is sharing revenue with Webzen? Is about 66k in one month.

I am not searching for how much "WEBZEN" is making if you read my text you would know it...
i search for different things.. (like "actual" branches haha and yeah sorry thats not funny) on a ymir related
Korean webserver..

Sincerly
Stoopid Meleys

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
Acum 11 ore, lastone122 a spus:

I am not 100% sure what is going on there but it seems like a very, very, very small amount of money also when it is calculated as korean wons. 1 KRW is 0.000747Euro but probably I am just dumb af because it makes no sense for company as Webzen is, to pay total operating costs only 8Euro............:D

Is in milions not unit.

La 18.08.2019 la 0:23, Istny a spus:

below graph shows how much webzen makes money of this "dead game" called metin2

termBnp.png

Wrong. They have like 10 games, and Metin2 is the only game where they don't get direct revenue, they get only share revenue.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Premium
1 hour ago, Fr3zy94 said:

Wrong. They have like 10 games, and Metin2 is the only game where they don't get direct revenue, they get only share revenue.

Graph shows revenue ONLY from metin2, you can go through webzen financial reports ans see how much money they make from games like MU

Gameforge does not disclose how much money they make from each game, so we will never know how much money in total metin2 generates ?

GKbRPMR.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev

La 19.08.2019 la 1:53, Istny a spus:

Graph shows revenue ONLY from metin2, you can go through webzen financial reports ans see how much money they make from games like MU

Gameforge does not disclose how much money they make from each game, so we will never know how much money in total metin2 generates ?

GKbRPMR.png

It cannot be, that means gameforge give 500k every month. SG bought license for 250k for 3 years.

Edited by Metin2 Dev