metin2united
Sign in to follow this  
iMeleys

[Closed] Shoutbox

11 posts in this topic

(i hope my english is not so bad today)

I Know this is only a Feature for Premium Users like me but..
its so empty in the last time ! and i know that much users are here online at this moment
it would be realy realy great if the Adminstration open it for everyone (Just for a 1 week test)

and if its good and more users chatting with each other (and we can link a message above that problems have nothing to search there)
We can let the Shoutbox open for everyone and its a solution for more activity and i hope the admins have a heart
this time and giving me right and do this for me and the others

And if its not a Solution i could open for everyone here a Discord Server with bots and the Moderators here
get there rights and the Admins too its only for having more Fun here ! its good for everyone !

Sincerly Meleys

@DevChuckNorris @.PolluX

• Like 3

While I understand your point, I'm not sure that would improve either, as I'm afraid the shoutbox would be only a place for questions and silly requests, just like I seen it happen in other communities as well - and also on this one in the past iirc.

The discord server idea is just fine if you actually want people not to be active here at all.

• Like 1

vor 24 Minuten schrieb PACI:

While I understand your point, I'm not sure that would improve either, as I'm afraid the shoutbox would be only a place for questions and silly requests, just like I seen it happen in other communities as well - and also on this one in the past iirc.

The discord server idea is just fine if you actually want people not to be active here at all.

I Spoke about it we could add a rule above the Shoutbox and i dont think every user will poste his question there ^_^
(and if they do moderators has somenthing to do again sorry raylee ❤️ ) we could make a test for a week and if its
running good we can choose but to

say before it begin it will be this and this we cannot know it without trying it i just
say that for more activity on board. (hope i say everything understandable)

I can say that people will ask for help on the chat as i have the same problem on my community but i just tell them to stop and they stop. 

• Thanks 1

The thing is: it was done more than once and, after several tries, you can more or less foresee how it will end like.
Bear in mind that I am not against your suggestions, just to clarify. I just stated a con for both of them.

• Like 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb PACI:

The thing is: it was done more than once and, after several tries, you can more or less foresee how it will end like.
Bear in mind that I am not against your suggestions, just to clarify. I just stated a con for both of them.

Yeah i dont think that you are against the idea but i realy wish here would be more users active inside the shoutbox
for talking such (normal things) and yeah maybe there will be some problems but we can solve them !
because you can see the shoutbox actually there is nobody right now just me and a few people sometimes .. :)

On 7/19/2019 at 12:30 PM, Chyu ^^ said:

We do have Discord server.

We have? 🤨

On 7/21/2019 at 3:18 PM, iMeleys said:

I think i close this topic right now and yeah... it was a try. :)

I appreciate your suggestion. But because of the experience so far (also from other boards like metin2.dev) we won't do this any time soon.

• Thanks 2