Hello, I have an error in the dungeons, sometimes it happens that they do not work as they should and it is something strange.

On the first floor I ask that all the monsters be killed, but when all the monsters die nothing happens, this happens sometimes, other times it works as it should and goes to the next floor.

When the problem happens, the dungeon stops, the player is not ejected but does not continue in any way, it just stops working.

Payment to anyone who can help me correct the error.

The dungeon uses d.new_jump and several people enter at the same time.

First floor of the dungeon:

when duratus_dungeon_wave_kill.server_timer begin
            local settings = duratus_dungeon.settings()
            if d.select(get_server_timer_arg()) then
                if d.getf("duratus_dungeon_level") == 2 then
                    if d.count_monster() <= 10 then
                        clear_server_timer("duratus_dungeon_wave_kill", get_server_timer_arg())
                        d.setf("duratus_dungeon_level", 3)
                        d.notice("Destroy all metin stones")
                        d.regen_file("data/dungeon/duratus_dungeon/regen_1b.txt")
                    else
                        d.notice(string.format("You still have to defeat %d monsters to move on.", d.count_monster()));
                    end
                end
            end
        end

I pay for the fix, thanks

• Premium

I can help you solve the issue.

Discord: 這個地方標誌著我們的墳墓。如果你願意的話,你也可以在這裡休息。#0001

• Confused 2
  • Love 2

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

On 7/18/2019 at 10:34 PM, Ninikek said:

Hello, I have an error in the dungeons, sometimes it happens that they do not work as they should and it is something strange.

On the first floor I ask that all the monsters be killed, but when all the monsters die nothing happens, this happens sometimes, other times it works as it should and goes to the next floor.

When the problem happens, the dungeon stops, the player is not ejected but does not continue in any way, it just stops working.

Payment to anyone who can help me correct the error.

The dungeon uses d.new_jump and several people enter at the same time.

First floor of the dungeon:

when duratus_dungeon_wave_kill.server_timer begin
            local settings = duratus_dungeon.settings()
            if d.select(get_server_timer_arg()) then
                if d.getf("duratus_dungeon_level") == 2 then
                    if d.count_monster() <= 10 then
                        clear_server_timer("duratus_dungeon_wave_kill", get_server_timer_arg())
                        d.setf("duratus_dungeon_level", 3)
                        d.notice("Destroy all metin stones")
                        d.regen_file("data/dungeon/duratus_dungeon/regen_1b.txt")
                    else
                        d.notice(string.format("You still have to defeat %d monsters to move on.", d.count_monster()));
                    end
                end
            end
        end

I pay for the fix, thanks

If you could post the whole quest that'd be great, but, meanwhile, either try with a loop that's called like every 10 seconds or every "X" seconds and check if the monsters are killed OR when a monster dies and it's the dungeon map index (i can provide you a function to check it, it's easy to make..) and check if the monsters killed are the number that you wanted, if not, just increase the count and store it on a dungeon variable (d.setf and d.getf).

Related to what could be wrong with your code:

With that little code, maybe you are calling that only one time for example after 10 seconds, and you had to kill 3 monsters and you only killed 2.. That piece of code would never be called again, even if you kill 100 monsters with the /m command, it might work sometimes if you kill the monsters fast enough to get less than 11 monsters and keep going on the jungle stages!

Let me know if i helped or if you need anything else.

It's all lies