Hello,

I have a problem with guild war, first war works and on second i don't get quest to join. If i relog it appears but won't teleport me, the index map is in game99 and work fine i can see the map with /goto

syserr: GuildWarEntryAsk: GuildWar.GuildWarEntryAsk.START_POSITION_ERROR id(10 vs 12), pos(-23528, 135375858)

************************************************I CAN PAY FOR THIS FIX****************************************

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium
11 hours ago, BKernighan said:

I'm really sorry for having given the opportunity to respond to people like that, but let's forget it, referring to your statement I have it in game99 and it works correctly, thanks all the same and good luck WeeddaMarcia :)

Problem solved.

I prefer to help foreigners for that, let's learn english and use game99 rightly.

4 hours ago, Anix said:

So, did u pay this guy for his help or ...? 

Nobody had the good sense to help, but no problem i solved  it by myself :)

unlike many "experts" and "dev" I have so much more good sense and i share solution with the community, if any more have same problem it is the probably solution: 

## GO TO --> game/src/war_map.cpp || search for this function: TWarMapInfo * CWarMapManager::GetWarMapInfo(long lMapIndex)

*and you will probably see this function so*

TWarMapInfo * CWarMapManager::GetWarMapInfo(long lMapIndex)
{
	if (lMapIndex >= 40000)
		lMapIndex /= 40000;

itertype(m_map_kWarMapInfo) it = m_map_kWarMapInfo.find(lMapIndex);

if (m_map_kWarMapInfo.end() == it)
		return NULL;

return it->second;
}

## IF THIS CHECK IS SO:

if (lMapIndex >= 40000)
		lMapIndex /= 40000;

## REPLACE WITH THIS:

if (lMapIndex >= 10000)
		lMapIndex /= 10000;

Sorry for my bad english, good luck at all :)