[FISH SYS] Do you have this system to sell?

• Forum Moderator

I started coding some parts already, i'll post some informations on website, after i finish some exams from uni. (since 2018 i didn't release any product, be prepared, there will be a lot of new stuffs)

• Love 4

• Premium
On 7/2/2019 at 6:39 PM, VegaS™ said:

I started coding some parts already, i'll post some informations on website, after i finish some exams from uni. (since 2018 i didn't release any product, be prepared, there will be a lot of new stuffs)

I look forward to buying!

• Silver

I was looked to this system's structure and logic when it was published to official server, if you want to do 1:1 same with official one you must do every single stuff in serverside. I meant timer, fish roadmap, movement, click validation so everything. so you have to do this for each player and when there is too much participation, such as event, it will create a extremly big lag and performance problem for the server. Otherwise if you want to do move some parts to the client, you will encounter many problems like cheating or data manipulation.

• Love 1