Gameforge again

TAUMP

• Premium
1 minute ago, WeedHex said:

I don't understand the language but at least you made me understand that it happened all over the world. Absurd have raided. 

Some of youtubers who have 1/2/3/4/5k + subscribers are doing new ytb channel, soo :D

The question of times when they will attack private servers for shutdown.

• Premium

Not sure if you guys noticed, but its not only private servers. Its all type of content related to "Metin2". You cant upload video even from official servers if you are not an approved youtuber by GF. https://corporate.gameforge.com/games/letsplay/?lang=en

I just simply don't understand the logic behind it...

The one and only UI programming guideline

• Bronze
12 minut temu, masodikbela napisał:

Not sure if you guys noticed, but its not only private servers. Its all type of content related to "Metin2". You cant upload video even from official servers if you are not an approved youtuber by GF. https://corporate.gameforge.com/games/letsplay/?lang=en

34vwab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 4

• Bronze
On 6/29/2019 at 2:00 PM, WeedHex said:

Happened also in Italy, more than 200 videos killed.

YOU CAN'T PUT on category game, Metin2 TAG yt gaming.
In the titles of private server's videos, YOU CAN'T PUT "metin2" word nowhere!

put mt2 instead of metin2

7 hours ago, masodikbela said:

It's like politicians with their own paid television

• Love 1

• Premium

This company was always a piece of sh*t. They blame private servers for losing players but they give a fu*k about their feedbacks. They ban everything and everybody for no reasons or crappy reasons and they expect to have success. Opening a new server and allow cun*s to transfer items from another server is annoying and that’s the main reason i quit this game. 

• Love 1

• Premium

However I can't blame gameforge because of everything. They are only a publisher of the game. So we have webzen as the developer, they decide what to code and what patch to give for the publishers. Publishers don't even have a say about it. So if webzen gives a patch with 6th 7th bonus, publishers can decide if they put the patch to live, or no. They can't undo this. They don't even have source or anything.

I was doing a research some weeks ago if its possible to get a license from webzen, and if so will you have the right to change the game the way you would like to, and (I didn't talk to anybody nor contacted anybody, only read the available documents and stuff) I realized that no, its not possible. So currently we have 2 companies with license to metin according to webzen's homepage: Ongame (in brazil) and Gameforge (in europe).

Yes, thats true that gameforge is still full of crap, and they are doing questionable things like this copyright strike, but still I can't blame them for everything. Not sure if they do or do not care about the feedbacks, or just webzen pisses off the players needs.

• Love 2

The one and only UI programming guideline

Acum 12 minute, masodikbela a spus:

However I can't blame gameforge because of everything. They are only a publisher of the game. So we have webzen as the developer, they decide what to code and what patch to give for the publishers. Publishers don't even have a say about it. So if webzen gives a patch with 6th 7th bonus, publishers can decide if they put the patch to live, or no. They can't undo this. They don't even have source or anything.

I was doing a research some weeks ago if its possible to get a license from webzen, and if so will you have the right to change the game the way you would like to, and (I didn't talk to anybody nor contacted anybody, only read the available documents and stuff) I realized that no, its not possible. So currently we have 2 companies with license to metin according to webzen's homepage: Ongame (in brazil) and Gameforge (in europe).

Yes, thats true that gameforge is still full of crap, and they are doing questionable things like this copyright strike, but still I can't blame them for everything. Not sure if they do or do not care about the feedbacks, or just webzen pisses of the players needs.

nvm.

• Premium

I spent 1.5k euros on the new opened server to have a boost at the start and i had. I was 92 in the first week and then i had a 2 months rest. Next tine i logged in i saw a 120 character with full equipement and alchemy. What chance i have against those players? None. Who gives a fk about players? nobody. Was a time on official servers when you could reach 105 in grotto and after thousands of players abuse their mistake they decided to remove the exp from generals in grotto. So who is responsable for such small amount of players? Uk server is almost dead and only old players are active and they are above 100. The ratio of online players daily is about 200-250. Fk gameforge. Ruined the game of my childhood.