Cryptopp++ 7.0 Problem

Hey first i wanna say im sorry about my bad englisch im coming from germany and
i try to recompile an older source on FreeBSD 11.0 but i get errors so i decide to install a newer

cryptopp++ version i copy the folder and replace the old with the new one but after i make the command gmake
i get a another error so i decide to make changes in cipher.h and change "byte*" to " CryptoPP::byte*" and try to make

the command gmake again and now i get the following error and i dont know how i can solve that
: https://pastebin.com/P5ZLuwG3

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Moț:

CryptoPP::CryptoPP::byte

rlly?

hm? just say me what u think or if u know a solution tell me it but just saying "rly" doesnt help me ..
so ( and im not a profesionall Coder im in learning progress, everyone here starts at some point )

and i know this has not been declared but i dont know how i declare this.

cipher.h:31:38: error: 'CryptoPP::CryptoPP' has not been declared

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Moț:

You are welcome ! :)

Thank you ! you are great ! ( and C++ is fun for me but understanding it is yeah i think you know what i mean haha and i write so much now i better shut my mouth :D but i dont give up learning it! )

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Moț:

Just CryptoPP::byte no copy paste paste paste fail..

Omg ! Its working ?