Hello,

I'm new to this world of Metin2 Dev so this may look like a silly question, excuse me for that.

Well, since I'm getting started, I'm starting to learn how to implement some systems. I'm starting with Sash System by LeNnT. I changed everything I had to, built an .exe and, when I ran it, it was giving me an indentation error. I fixed it, however. Sadly, it's now giving me this "traceback error" (as you can see in spoiler).

Spoiler

2077881119_Tracebackerror.png.f1a987b391e4199b87f890a31cfc919e.png

In 'syserr' .txt file, is written "RunMain Error", but I don't know how to interpret that. I tried to search for a solution and couldn't find anything helpful, so I was wondering if some of you guys could help me to fix the error.

Thank you by advance,

Tatsuya

On 6/21/2019 at 3:55 AM, Tatsuya said:

Hello,

I'm new to this world of Metin2 Dev so this may look like a silly question, excuse me for that.

Well, since I'm getting started, I'm starting to learn how to implement some systems. I'm starting with Sash System by LeNnT. I changed everything I had to, built an .exe and, when I ran it, it was giving me an indentation error. I fixed it, however. Sadly, it's now giving me this "traceback error" (as you can see in spoiler).

Hide contents

2077881119_Tracebackerror.png.f1a987b391e4199b87f890a31cfc919e.png

In 'syserr' .txt file, is written "RunMain Error", but I don't know how to interpret that. I tried to search for a solution and couldn't find anything helpful, so I was wondering if some of you guys could help me to fix the error.

Thank you by advance,

Tatsuya

Hey, i believe i had that thing too when i tried to install that system, i think that must be somewhere around what you did on client side, on pack, maybe on root/locale. I don't know more than that, try to start the client on a backup before you installed the system and see if it works, if it does, you need to change file by file until you check where's the error

Edit:

-- I just read it's solved but if anyone has the same problem might be a solution xb --

It's all lies

4 hours ago, displayjokes said:

Hey, i believe i had that thing too when i tried to install that system, i think that must be somewhere around what you did on client side, on pack, maybe on root/locale. I don't know more than that, try to start the client on a backup before you installed the system and see if it works, if it does, you need to change file by file until you check where's the error

Edit:

-- I just read it's solved but if anyone has the same problem might be a solution xb --

The traceback error is solved (that's why I marked the post as so), but my client is still crashing. That's what I'm doing right now: going file by file in root/locale to check where the error is. But thank you for your answer. I'll probably update this post (and say clearly where was the error) when I get this solved.

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Tatsuya said:

The traceback error is solved (that's why I marked the post as so), but my client is still crashing. That's what I'm doing right now: going file by file in root/locale to check where the error is. But thank you for your answer. I'll probably update this post (and say clearly where was the error) when I get this solved.

Good Luck, anything you need let me know :D

It's all lies