metin2united
PeaceMaker

Please nooooooo

20 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, PeaceMaker said:

image.png.717d1cdb696742738d47226277bb1f23.png

🤣👉👈

metin2dev chaging its colours to this is probably the dumbest thing i have ever seen in all of metin2 history.

hace 9 horas, flatik dijo:

A company of gays? 🤪

You don't have to be gay to be in favor of the cause.

• Like 3

Sorry what is here the feedback? 

We live in 2019 and anybody have problems with gays or lesbians sorry I can't understand 

@Raylee

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Kori:

We live in 2019 and anybody have problems with gays or lesbians sorry I can't understand 

@Raylee

ro?

34 minutes ago, Kori said:

@Raylee

No one is saying they have problems with gays. Just that they have problems for how stupid it is to do this. 😂

1 hour ago, Kori said:

@Raylee

Tell it to Italians XD

Am 5.6.2019 um 22:00 schrieb Kori:

@Raylee

Yes, because critics about a logo and it's meaning == homophobia

I already said in the shoutbox that I dislike it. The community is about metin2, not about gay pride and stuff... And I highly dislike how companies try to shove the "you have to like them!" in our faces. Yes, we'd all tolerate different sexuality, but please, can we not be forced into seeing it around every corner because it's soooo super important to show the world how much of a superior moral standard we have? Can't we just leave everyone be and focus on the things that are actually the core theme of this board and the very reason it exists in the first place?

At least that's my cricits. You can call me homophobic if you want but I see it nothing less than just avoiding critics and blaming everyone else. And even if it was homophobic, would it take the arguments against it magically away? I think not...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Personally I don't think that's a big of a deal. I join here to read a bunch of threads and participate if I feel like it, not to look at the logo.
But, of course, as I said: that's me.

Does it fits with the main theme of the community? No, but it's not like you can't ignore it, I guess.