Hello, so i have a little problem here with my map. I've spent a lot of time on it and also a lot of time by now trying to implement it onto my server. So what i did so far: 

Client side: added map, added all textures, new environment script, added map to atlasinfo

Server side: added map to map folder, added it to index file, gave it map index 400, typed the map index xto CONFIG files for each channel and game99

What is happening?
Well when i warp to a map i will just get a black screen with all the glitches that are normal when there's a problem with map implement. One thing that is weird: When i warp to a map a map index is shown at the chat window.... it shows map index 351 witch is idex for fire dungeon map. When i kill myself and press respawn in city it won't respawn me on my map on coordinates i gave in Town.txt, instead it teleports me to the fire zone (whatever the name is). The sysser on client is saying this:

0602 15:50:24760 :: NOT_FOUND_GLOBAL_POSITION(751400, 626100)
0602 15:50:24761 :: CPythonBackground::SelectViewDistanceNum(int eNum=0) mc_pcurEnvironmentData is NULL <---- this repeats untill i teleport out or quit

I think i doublechecked everything (tabs, spaces, lines, packaging) but with no succes... Any idea what could be wrong?

So now ichanged the index number to 280 witch fixed the NOT_FOUND_GLOBAL_POSITION problem. But still, i have the black screen (seeing models actually) with error:
0602 16:20:03687 :: CMapOutdoor::RenderBeforeLensFlare mc_pEnvironmentData is NULL

EDIT: Changed index number to 259 no errors shown but still glitching. Index of that map is still 351 for some reason and to test it i again killed myself and respawned (obviously) at firelands.

EDIT: So WeedHex found out that the problem was in badly generated coordinates... for me it was in server_att. We solded it via pms :) Thx a lot for help.

21 hours ago, goodallman14 said:

So now ichanged the index number to 280 witch fixed the NOT_FOUND_GLOBAL_POSITION problem. But still, i have the black screen (seeing models actually) with error:
0602 16:20:03687 :: CMapOutdoor::RenderBeforeLensFlare mc_pEnvironmentData is NULL

EDIT: Changed index number to 259 no errors shown but still glitching. Index of that map is still 351 for some reason and to test it i again killed myself and respawned (obviously) at firelands.

EDIT: So WeedHex found out that the problem was in badly generated coordinates... for me it was in server_att. We solded it via pms :) Thx a lot for help.

On the map you want to make it work, open the Setting.txt (client side), and make sure your environment variable is diferent than nothing.

Example:

Wrong: https://metin2.download/picture/l1vZHDFBJh4DK73fJiJKU9YOSLg3b86E/.png

Right: https://metin2.download/picture/9UOs0PGv5LU7IaVrb0EtwNRF75y3A2Us/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2

It's all lies

2 minutes ago, displayjokes said:

On the map you want to make it work, open the Setting.txt (client side), and make sure your environment variable is diferent than nothing.

Example:

Wrong: https://metin2.download/picture/a90C7ZwkZyakhKxh7eb7961zNWJYADcA/.png

Right: https://metin2.download/picture/44cL0N7ywUHI448NMC52U17BUmug27S1/.png

Yea, figured it after some time now. I created the script inside of another folder in ETC so the path was new_env/script.msenv. The world editor didn't put the folder in front of the script.msenv so it tought it's just in ETC. So i just moved my script there and everything was fine :) Thx for your response anyway :) 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1