Runtime error after editing localeinfo

Go to solution Solved by Jira,

Hey,

I was editing my client when i got to the part of editing the localeinfo.py on root folder, i compile and i get this error:

image.png.d213dd9061bcc572f22f445326edbd03.png

This is the only thing i edited:

image.png.6426c39984c56aae3344060bc3204f52.png

I believe the problem can be somewhere around the characters set (codification), because if i change it to my codification, the errors stop but the game bugs when i select character.

If i do not touch the file, or leave it right has it was BUT, i save the file (with my codification/charset (UTF-8 or ANSI)) the error still come out.. I need to restore it from the default folder in order to have the same codification..

I'm using some clean files from other forum(turkey) if that helps somehow

OBS: I'm using python 2.7

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

EDIT: it's not runtime error, it's runmain <.<

It's all lies

19 minutes ago, displayjokes said:

Hey,

I was editing my client when i got to the part of editing the localeinfo.py on root folder, i compile and i get this error:

image.png.d213dd9061bcc572f22f445326edbd03.png

This is the only thing i edited:

image.png.6426c39984c56aae3344060bc3204f52.png

I believe the problem can be somewhere around the characters set (codification), because if i change it to my codification, the errors stop but the game bugs when i select character.

If i do not touch the file, or leave it right has it was BUT, i save the file (with my codification/charset (UTF-8 or ANSI)) the error still come out.. I need to restore it from the default folder in order to have the same codification..

I'm using some clean files from other forum(turkey) if that helps somehow

OBS: I'm using python 2.7

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

EDIT: it's not runtime error, it's runmain <.<

Please use sublime or a other editor bit notepad++

• Love 1