[help]Mapname Bug!【video】

Go to solution Solved by ReFresh,

6 hours ago, WeedHex said:

Raylee is a moderator of this forum, when he uses #  means that's doing something about forum's rules.

in this case he moved you thread in the right section.

thank you,It is the edition edition that I issue originally has a problem, I can correct, thank, look this problem is very thorny, does nobody know is how to return a responsibility?Or am I not clear enough?

• Gold
  • Solution

@2222102060 I'll tell you one thing. This is daily rewards system from @sema who is selling this system in services/coding section. Someone bought this system from him and published it for free, so if you want to solve your problem, you should contact him. I believe he will help you to fix your problems. But of course it won't be for free.

• Love 2

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

25 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@2222102060 I'll tell you one thing. This is daily rewards system from @sema who is selling this system in services/coding section. Someone bought this system from him and published it for free, so if you want to solve your problem, you should contact him. I believe he will help you to fix your problems. But of course it won't be for free.

OK,I will contact him.thank you~

45 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

game.py

Did you add something there for this weird system?

Can you give me some details? Thank you