Lag on PvP when using Costume

Hi!

I have a really really annoying bug, i figured out what is causing it, but i don't know the files that can be involved in this ?

Any help is appreciated!

The bugm when i'm in PvP (duels/wars/what ever) i get some kinda of "lag" when hitting skills on the oponent and then move the lag begins and goes back to normal.. It seems like the character is reloading status/equipments, i'm not sure that's why i'm asking help to solve this faster!

Here's the BUG:

https://metin2.download/picture/P2lEib0Qo7pKginy7EQ5n0NwPta6unKH/.gif

Here's how it should be:

https://metin2.download/picture/EG0f4Cxdeb6EXOR3mqV6EnHAFZ1nC10I/.gif

The cause of the bug is when i'm using any type of costume, sash, the talisman is good, but it's a diferent system made by me.

Anyone know how to fix this please?

Thanks for your time! :D

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

It's all lies

37 minutes ago, Flourine said:

Which sash system you got?

Yes, any type of costume

9 minutes ago, Kori said:

Is the some bug :

II think it's the costumes who makes the problem but who idk

for what i can see there's no solution yet? xD

I've found when you hit and increase status the bug kinda happens, but that solution is not applied on either of our cases ?

It's all lies

On 5/2/2019 at 2:35 PM, 2222102060 said:

I think you should buy a complete set of source code and files. This seems to be a very bad bug. Find the right people. There are very good people and very bad people here. Good luck!

This is a common bug i'm trying to figure out why, for example, this bug hapened when i was attacking and increasing my status, my attacks would becanceled over and over again until i stoped increasing my stats. That is fixed, but it still has some effect on other functions like this one, and while walking/running, mount and unmount

It's all lies

• Premium
2 hours ago, displayjokes said:

This is a common bug i'm trying to figure out why, for example, this bug hapened when i was attacking and increasing my status, my attacks would becanceled over and over again until i stoped increasing my stats. That is fixed, but it still has some effect on other functions like this one, and while walking/running, mount and unmount

It's not a problem. It's caused from a safety packets limitation made by ymir.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, M.Sorin said:

No, it`s not. It is about part refreshing.

I will try to look more deep for this problem. I dont have it btw.

Thanks, here's why i find it odd:

https://metin2.download/picture/VXCPgBw05XkKz9T65eK3meHi66R4cRCZ/.gif

That is a fresh new character, no problems no bugs, do you think it can be due to some affect the character has?

EDIT: this happens to me when i'm in a ninja and use ambush with the stealth skill activated, when i clear the affects table, the bug is gone >.<

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

It's all lies

17 hours ago, M.Sorin said:

No, it`s not. It is about part refreshing.

I will try to look more deep for this problem. I dont have it btw.

Still working to figure this out, i got some update, i've done a rollback to when i had the bug and started the debug on source, i've figured out that this particular bug is from the "computepoints" function in char.cpp, now need to fix it ?

It's all lies

Temporary fix:

On computepoints function in char.cpp file:

search: SetPoint(POINT_MOV_SPEED,    100);

change to: SetPoint(POINT_MOV_SPEED,    200);

That "lag" disapears when moving and when mounting and unmounting any type of mount, the refresh still hapens and no need to remove affects

• Confused 1

It's all lies