Looking for First Source and Files

Hello, i Working years ago with marty source and created a good project with new stuff and so on...

But im very interested in to create a full stock Server with realy old files, maybe i want to backpatch it. (Sever like 2008 but with backpatched source support)

This is why i create this thread, because im looking for the First compile-able Source untouched, which are ever released.

I need Serversource, binary(clientsource), clientside (root -> pythonfiles) which are compartible, untouched & clean. So i mean reay realy old stuff (since source is public)

Could you maybe Help?,  because i already searched, but the mt2 Forums are full with modifyed stuff and i didnt know, which files are untouched and compartible together.

Thank you very much!

Best regards.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the hidden content, please

do you mean this?

edit: I don't quite understand what you looking for, the first ever source to be leaked was in like 2013 or something along the lines, before that they were server files that leaked on few occasions but I don't think there is a older source code than that.

• Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb asdajdja:

This is the hidden content, please

do you mean this?

edit: I don't quite understand what you looking for, the first ever source to be leaked was in like 2013 or something along the lines, before that they were server files that leaked on few occasions but I don't think there is a older source code than that.

Nice thank you, when im home, im looking at this source!

I usually look for the First source, which are untouched, fully clean of User changes or something else

The reason why: i want to start a new project, i want to create Very old files like 2008 and want to use a source (not only serverfiles and sura.exe) i want to rework the source and back -Patch it (newer stuff delete) ->thats why im looking for clean untouched source which are released years ago

So for the new project i need: serversource, binary, clientfiles (python) - which are very very old and untouched & they have to be compileable and compartible together.

Thanks at First & i look your files.

Best regards