Swiftness skill - Duplicated effect

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold

@AlCapone You're trying to be interesting as I see, but you're only showing how big monkey you're :) I said you're copy & paste monkey. This is a problem which have many people and many people don't know about this bug. You have this bug too, so be careful what are you saying, because if I'll get answer for this, you'll copy & paste solution too ;) 

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

Man the problem is you think you are better then others but the facts are that you are soo noob like I am. If we "noobs" dont know to much you dont have the rights to call me monkey, its sound like you have more brain or whatever xd. I will take the respons of the other post like a "help". Good look on find this "important" bug.

• Gold

@AlCapone That's the problem, you think that I think I'm better than others :) Yeah, I think that I have larger experience with source & client & english language than you have. So yeah, I can say I'm better in this way than you are. But I wasn't speaking in plural.

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb ReFresh:

@AlCapone That's the problem, you think that I think I'm better than others :) Yeah, I think that I have larger experience with source & client & english language than you have. So yeah, I can say I'm better in this way than you are. But I wasn't speaking in plural.

Sorry bro, but i have little knowledge with source etc. and when i look your question threads, i fixxed 90% of your problems that i had too. And i saw this and now i know again the reason why i didnt shared to you.