[PAYMENT HELP] Find skill error

Go to solution Solved by WeedHex,

• Premium

:D again me...

Hey, my friend exping on map. 

I'll pay $ 10 for the correct solution

The game went out of nowhere. And the syserr wrote it to him. Now, if he tries to log in to the game, he will get this error.

Spoiler

0416 03:27:18325 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/warrior/effect/spark.mse) Error
0416 03:27:18375 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/warrior/effect/spark_2.mse) Error
0416 03:27:18386 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/warrior/effect/spark_3.mse) Error
0416 03:27:18397 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/warrior/effect/spark_4.mse) Error
0416 03:27:18397 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/warrior/effect/gihyeol_4.mse) Error
0416 03:27:18402 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/warrior/effect/noegeomdorae_4.mse) Error
0416 03:27:18402 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/warrior/effect/noegeomdorae_loop_4.mse) Error
0416 03:27:19494 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/assassin/effect/seomgwang_hand_4.mse) Error
0416 03:27:19495 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/season1/effect/pc/assassin/effect/seomgwang_blow_4.mse) Error
0416 03:27:22346 :: 
game.py(line:265) Open
game.py(line:717) StartGame
game.py(line:869) RefreshCharacter
interfaceModule.py(line:725) RefreshCharacter
uiCharacter.py(line:1150) RefreshCharacter
uiCharacter.py(line:1195) __SetSkillSlotData
uiCharacter.py(line:888) RefreshSkill
uiCharacter.py(line:864) __RefreshSkillPage

GameWindow.Open - <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>:skill.GetSkillType - Failed to find skill by 112

0416 03:27:22346 :: ============================================================================================================
0416 03:27:22346 :: Abort!!!!

Mob_proto clear ; skildesc.txt clear, skilltable clear... RLY i dont know - what is it.

• Good 1

• Premium
  • Solution
GameWindow.Open - <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>:skill.GetSkillType - Failed to find skill by 112
Spoiler

PyObject * skillGetSkillType(PyObject * poSelf, PyObject * poArgs)
{
    int iSkillIndex;
    if (!PyTuple_GetInteger(poArgs, 0, &iSkillIndex))
        return Py_BadArgument();

CPythonSkill::SSkillData * c_pSkillData;
    if (!CPythonSkill::Instance().GetSkillData(iSkillIndex, &c_pSkillData))
        return Py_BuildException("skill.GetSkillType - Failed to find skill by %d", iSkillIndex);

return Py_BuildValue("i", c_pSkillData->byType);
}

BOOL CPythonSkill::GetSkillData(DWORD dwSkillIndex, TSkillData ** ppSkillData)
{
    TSkillDataMap::iterator it = m_SkillDataMap.find(dwSkillIndex);

if (m_SkillDataMap.end() == it)
        return FALSE;

*ppSkillData = &(it->second);
    return TRUE;
}

YOU MUST DELETE ALL SKILL DATA STORED IN THE CHARACTER.
YOU GIVEN A WRONG SKILL NUMBER TO THE CHAR, THE CLIENT CANNOT EXECUTE IT AND GOES IN EXCEPTION.

112 I DON'T HAVE THIS SKILL IN MY SKILL_PROTO BUT 111 EXIST SO I CAN THINK THAT YOU MADE MISTAKES APPLYING 111...

USE BRAIN GUYS.

IF YOU DON'T REMOVE THE BAD SKILL NUM APPLICATION FROM CODES, YOU'LL GET ALWAYS THIS PROBLEM.

• Love 1

• Premium
9 hours ago, WeedHex said:

Hide contents

PyObject * skillGetSkillType(PyObject * poSelf, PyObject * poArgs)
{
    int iSkillIndex;
    if (!PyTuple_GetInteger(poArgs, 0, &iSkillIndex))
        return Py_BadArgument();

CPythonSkill::SSkillData * c_pSkillData;
    if (!CPythonSkill::Instance().GetSkillData(iSkillIndex, &c_pSkillData))
        return Py_BuildException("skill.GetSkillType - Failed to find skill by %d", iSkillIndex);

return Py_BuildValue("i", c_pSkillData->byType);
}

BOOL CPythonSkill::GetSkillData(DWORD dwSkillIndex, TSkillData ** ppSkillData)
{
    TSkillDataMap::iterator it = m_SkillDataMap.find(dwSkillIndex);

if (m_SkillDataMap.end() == it)
        return FALSE;

*ppSkillData = &(it->second);
    return TRUE;
}

YOU MUST DELETE ALL SKILL DATA STORED IN THE CHARACTER.
YOU GIVEN A WRONG SKILL NUMBER TO THE CHAR, THE CLIENT CANNOT EXECUTE IT AND GOES IN EXCEPTION.

112 I DON'T HAVE THIS SKILL IN MY SKILL_PROTO BUT 111 EXIST SO I CAN THINK THAT YOU MADE MISTAKES APPLYING 111...

USE BRAIN GUYS.

IF YOU DON'T REMOVE THE BAD SKILL NUM APPLICATION FROM CODES, YOU'LL GET ALWAYS THIS PROBLEM.

Thank you for answer. My friend set on Shaman - /setsk 112 xxx and this bugget him account. I deleted him account and now all work fine. Thank you for help. I tried to imitate the mistake, but without success.

• Love 2