World Editor.. objects bugging out unable to remove them.

Hi guys, I'm wondering if any of you experience similar bug in WE?

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Sometimes object will just fully bug out and it's impossible to fix it..I tried changing the height directly in AreaData.txt but nothing happens, i tried removing the file nothing happens, i removed all the AreData files still nothing happen.. I literally have no clue what is causing this.. This happen twice to me on two different maps.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Premium
3 hours ago, asdajdja said:

Hi guys, I'm wondering if any of you experience similar bug in WE?

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Sometimes object will just fully bug out and it's impossible to fix it..I tried changing the height directly in AreaData.txt but nothing happens, i tried removing the file nothing happens, i removed all the AreData files still nothing happen.. I literally have no clue what is causing this.. This happen twice to me on two different maps.

Hmmm, recently I faced this too but restart of the WE made it for me. Did you try to T and F6? What version of WE do you use?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

I'm not 100% sure what version it is (It's the one from iAce pack so I'm guessing its @martysama0134 WE.

I managed to fix this but I have no idea how.. I just woke up started up my WE loaded the map and the objects were gone.. even thought i had that bug for couple of days and I was trying to resolve it.. I'm gonna try your idea next time it happens, I'm doing a lot of maps right now so it's probably gonna be soon. I think this is might be some memory leak or other shit because the first time it happen to me was when I was changing the terrain textures I loaded up a new texture WE "refresh" and my objects were gone. :D

• Premium
29 minutes ago, asdajdja said:

I'm not 100% sure what version it is (It's the one from iAce pack so I'm guessing its @martysama0134 WE.

I managed to fix this but I have no idea how.. I just woke up started up my WE loaded the map and the objects were gone.. even thought i had that bug for couple of days and I was trying to resolve it.. I'm gonna try your idea next time it happens, I'm doing a lot of maps right now so it's probably gonna be soon. I think this is might be some memory leak or other shit because the first time it happen to me was when I was changing the terrain textures I loaded up a new texture WE "refresh" and my objects were gone. :D

Yep, it might be related to cache or something. Next time try to reboot your PC ahah.