[BUY]Multi Language System - Complete

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, mackabro2 said:

I bought Full Multi Language System.

Translate quest,
Translate item_names and mob_names,
Translate locale_string,
Translate event ox,

I want the complete system, if you have, contact us. By private message!

I can recommend @VegaS™ Multi Language system.
Try to contact him.

P.S:
You have to be careful from whom you will buy a Multi Language system.
As I said I can recommend VegaS.

But there exists a few guys which try to sell a rip of "Rubinums old src leak".
So keep your eyes open.

Best regards
Raylee

• Premium
10 minutes ago, filipw1 said:

I can't recommend Vegas. I paid for the system and waited a month to get it. He sent it only because I wanted a refund

I've also had problems with Vegas. I bought a pack of systems, which were:

Pack:
Combat Zone
Contact System
Flag System
Gaya System
Keyboard Settings

I paid 500 Euros. Promised me updates of the Contact System and Combat Zone that do not work right. Until now I expect the updates.

So much as his multi language is the best, I avoid doing business with him.

• Love 1

• Forum Moderator
51 minutes ago, filipw1 said:

I can't recommend Vegas. I paid for the system and waited a month to get it. He sent it only because I wanted a refund

I had a lot of problems with polish guys, so that isn't something new. There's a lot of guys which trying to make shit.
The main problem of me, time = bad seller.
I don't have enough time since 2018, also as you saw, i wasn't actived in forums In period 2016-2019 too much, disappeared because i have more important things to do than metin2.
The metin2 remained just as a hobby and do some shits when i have some free time, I've to study for university and other activities.
A good point for people which still trying to contact me, write me on WhatsApp, not Skype, there's small chances to answer in Skype because i've over 4500+ contacts and hundreds of requests (photo) and messages since a lot of time, i don't have time to answer on them, i just answer to people which are friendly and random ones.

As you know, i'm not a scammer, so if i didn't answered to you x weeks/months, that doesn't mean i stole your money, as i said, my problem is time, and that make me a bad person in some eyes. But in the end, everything is fine and the customer will get what he paid, even if x time passed.

• There still exist some guys which i still didn't answered to them because of many factors, but if they'll write me again with a good behaviour, be sure i'll reply to you back.
  • I've no reason to put peoples to wait for my systems, if i do this there exist some factors, depends of: my time, your character and how you talk, spamming, no patience etc.
  • I know is easy to talk, "yo vegas is shit seller, he didn't answer since months, years" but did you think about me? when you've hundreds of messages from all countries and try to talk with them as you can, and there's a lot of bastards guys which are resellers and try to buy your work and try to find them out?

Let's don't a off-topic in this subject.

40 minutes ago, mackabro2 said:

Promised me updates of the Contact System and Combat Zone that do not work right. Until now I expect the updates.

Send me a message in Skype and we'll fix it.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 5

• Premium
19 minut temu, VegaS™ napisał:

I had a lot of problems with polish guys, so that isn't something new. There's a lot of guys which trying to make shit.
The main problem of me, time = bad seller.
I don't have enough time since 2018, also as you saw, i wasn't actived in forums In period 2016-2019 too much, disappeared because i have more important things to do than metin2.
The metin2 remained just as a hobby and do some shits when i have some free time, I've to study for university and other activities.
A good point for people which still trying to contact me, write me on WhatsApp, not Skype, there's small chances to answer in Skype because i've over 4500+ contacts and hundreds of requests (photo) and messages since a lot of time, i don't have time to answer on them, i just answer to people which are friendly and random ones.

As you know, i'm not a scammer, so if i didn't answered to you x weeks/months, that doesn't mean i stole your money, as i said, my problem is time, and that make me a bad person in some eyes. But in the end, everything is fine and the customer will get what he paid, even if x time passed.

• There still exist some guys which i still didn't answered to them because of many factors, but if they'll write me again with a good behaviour, be sure i'll reply to you back.
  • I've no reason to put peoples to wait for my systems, if i do this there exist some factors, depends of: my time, your character and how you talk, spamming, no patience etc.
  • I know is easy to talk, "yo vegas is shit seller, he didn't answer since months, years" but did you think about me? when you've hundreds of messages from all countries and try to talk with them as you can, and there's a lot of bastards guys which are resellers and try to buy your work and try to find them out?

Let's don't a off-topic in this subject.

Send me a message in Skype and we'll fix it.

I didn't say you hadn't been replying xD

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Premium

You guys are such jerks I can't even comprehend. Paying money doesn't give you any fucking right other than receiving your goddamn product which, based on the seller, can take even months to be delivered, yes.

If you have the time to complain about his services, then you should also have the time to study and learn how to make similar systems by yourself.

Respect the elders and those whose knowledge is far greater than yours, especially if they're offering you their time.

• Love 2

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium
2 minuty temu, Syreldar napisał:

You guys are such jerks I can't even comprehend. Paying money doesn't give you any fucking right other than receiving your goddamn product which, based on the seller, can take even months to be delivered, yes.

If you have the time to complain about his services, then you should also have the time to study and learn how to make similiar systems by yourself.

Do I really need to learn it? Metin is only my hobby and I'm not obliged to anything. Your argument is disabled 

• Forum Moderator

#closed

@mackabro2 you know now that you can contact @VegaS™ if you need a Multi Language system.
And be careful if you choose someone else - as I said in the post above - there exist's a few guys which will try to sell you a leaked version of the rubinum src.

Best regards
Raylee

• Love 2