MonsterRank & MonsterType functions

Hey guys,

is here someone who know how can I make a new functions to get MonsterRank & MonsterType?

uint32_t dwRank = CPythonNonPlayer::Instance().GetMonsterRank(c_rkCreateData.m_dwRace);
  uint32_t dwType = CPythonNonPlayer::Instance().GetMonsterType(c_rkCreateData.m_dwRace);

if (dwRank >= 4 && dwType == 0)
          __AttachEffectBoss();

Thanks for answers!
Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

• Premium

Sorry if I sound rude, but there's a reason if I didn't tell how to write them.

Honestly: me, as well as other devs, are sick of people begging 24/7 and not even trying to learn the slightest thing, like seriously.

You are the perfect example, just begging over and over since like 2015 as far as I remember.

It's been 4 years man, try to learn, stop asking for free help everywhere, or start paying, yes, even for the slightest thing.

Just my 2 cents.

• Love 3

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Premium
27 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@Syreldar I understand you but it's hard to read a code which you don't make by yourself, so easy thing is now the hardest thing.

After four years you should be reading(at least) Metin2 code easily, this is not an excuse. Problem is, you do nothing on your own and always ask others to do it for you, literally. Not to brag or anything but I've started this p-server thing at the same year as you did and right now I am able to read, modify, add or remove code without any issues. That is because I wanted to learn and I eventually did. You should do the same. This is the truth, take it or leave it.

• Love 1

@Sonitex Yeah, I agree almost with all words you said. Everyone can read a code if have an eyes :D But I'm talking about the definitions, variables which are already defined and you can use them etc. I don't want to put in source trash code, so I rather put nothing.

Acum 1 minut, ReFresh a spus:

@Sonitex Yeah, I agree almost with all words you said. Everyone can read a code if have an eyes :D But I'm talking about the definitions, variables which are already defined and you can use them etc. I don't want to put in source trash code, so I rather put nothing.

From that trash code you can improve your future code.

Acum 1 oră, ReFresh a spus:

@Moț You don't understood me.

@M.Sorin Yeah, but you spent a lot of time by making trash code which you'll have to recode then.

So? Do you assume that a god developer has started from clean code? Hell no!!

https://pastebin.com/UsBqHRkG mob type

https://pastebin.com/nChb68Gb mob rank

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

@Syreldar And if you remember, I bought your service few days ago to find a simple missing local name in my quest I paid you 5€ for it, so I don't know what are you talking about and you can see in the service\searching section that I'm offering money for solving some of my problems.

• Premium
39 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@Syreldar And if you remember, I bought your service few days ago to find a simple missing local name in my quest I paid you 5€ for it, so I don't know what are you talking about and you can see in the service forum that I'm offering money for solving some of my problems.

Again attack on other people's, because he ddint help you, kek.

https://www.itnetwork.cz/python/zaklady/python-tutorial-uvod-do-pythonu-a-zakladni-matematicke-operace

https://www.itnetwork.cz/cplusplus/kurz/zaklady/uvod-do-jazyka-cplusplus

• Metin2 Dev 1