[Help] invisible weapon

Hello! I saved a weapon in every possible way and even then it stays invisible inside the game, I have no problems with other weapons, could anyone help me? (I already made sure that granny is in the compatible version)

MB5Uj71.png

Models: 

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Love 1

• Premium

Possible reasons:

1. Bad item_list.txt gr2 linking.
  2. .gr2 not existing in client.
  3. Patch containing the .gr2 not included in the index file.

It can't be anything else.

• Love 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Agreed, most probably bad item_list linking, plus i tried to download the pack in order to see if there is something wrong with the weapon, maybe bad exporting or something like that and there are 13 gr2 instead of one, plus there are no texture, why did you even post this download?

Edit: I'm dumb, i just saw that in the pack every weapon is .GR2 instead of .gr2, just rename the file with lowercase letters, have a good day :)

firma-froslass-inforge.jpg.bfe3c3922fa3995f53d9d1be2153d381.jpg

• Premium
2 minutes ago, [GF]Froslass said:

Agreed, most probably bad item_list linking, plus i tried to download the pack in order to see if there is something wrong with the weapon, maybe bad exporting or something like that and there are 13 gr2 instead of one, plus there are no texture, why did you even post this download?

Each model is different and has different properties, perhaps he wanted to test each one to see which one is better by assigning a different model to every upgrade of the weapon.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Syreldar

3 minutes ago, Syreldar said:

Each model is different and has different properties, perhaps he wanted to test each one to see which one is better by assigning a different model to every upgrade of the weapon.

Sure but he should post just one weapon which gave him the problem right? Btw like i already said in my last message the download was good anyway, cause i could see he didn't rename .GR2 into .gr2

firma-froslass-inforge.jpg.bfe3c3922fa3995f53d9d1be2153d381.jpg

• Premium
1 minute ago, [GF]Froslass said:

Sure but he should post just one weapon which gave him the problem right?

It means every weapon gave him the issue.

Syreldar

• Premium

4. Bad GR2 extension (maybe maiusc and your client doesn't support case-sensitive)

5. Bad vnum number chosen for the gr2. (length vnum GR2 x5 if has x3 number must start with 00 for weapons)

6. I saw the item size fucked, maybe is your bad on item_proto client side. 

and more else again if you're newbie