Two same bonuses in item_attr

43 minutes ago, maniek19 said:

Hello. I wanted to ask if I could somehow set the same bonus twice in the item_attr table? I would like to receive a bonus for one item, for example with the values of 5,10,15,20,25 and for the second one, for example with the values of 15,30,60,120,240. Is it possible to do something?

for example:

1287331843_Beztytu6666u.png.c41f78a5d3e9343d9b3629ceb187397b.png

You can create new tables in source for all items..

Example:

item_attr_ weapon -> 1/5 attr for weapon you can set what is possible add/change for all weapons..
item_attr_armor -> 1/5 attr for armor you can set what is possible add/change for all armors..

For what is this good? You cant set same % of bonus for all items but for one part of your equip..

Thats like your screenshot..

Or you can create new bonus same as monster like call ATTBONUS_MONSTER2.. This is possible use with one original table or with new tables for part equip..

But all is so much code.. You need: db/src/ClientManagerBoot.cpp, common/service.h, game/src/battle.cpp, game/src/char.cpp, game/src/char.h, game/src/constants.cpp, db/src/protoreader.cpp, client part.. Dump_proto source and more files what I dont say.. This is rlly rlly rlly so much changes..

• Love 1