MagicToMaster Offical Project QA Developer Searching..

Greetings RPG Community;

As you know, in 2014 we have officially finalized the right of acting over most of you

MagicToMaster Online MMORPG project.

I have recently decided to open the project as a manager because of the negative factors that have been developed by some people.

Why are we opening this up here?

We are looking for team members who will work voluntarily for our developing project.

Which team is searching for a team in MagicToMaster?

C ++ / C # / Java / HeroScript has a problem-solving intelligence that reads and understands the field of programming. At least masters the English language.

Will be able to comprehend Hero Game Engine with a short review. Solve / edit and write functions. Having knowledge and experience about graphics / particle effects.

So what is this MagicToMaster?

A new MMORPG Metin 2 project, combined with a new game engine (HeroEngine) and a very professional team with Java and C + programming language.

Work conditions;

• Corporate identity will be given.

• Work according to B.G.Y.S (Information Security Management System) Protocol.

• B.G.Y.S Acceptance / Contracting contract will be made.

• Service provider for access to the engine, Laniatus Game Hungary Zrt. E-mail of the company will be used.

• The ISO27001 Protocol will be followed and accepted & committed.

Visual assistance / information and clue about the project;

https://www.facebook.com/typhon.f

Pre-vision and informative visual about the game;

In my personal social media account, you can keep track of my shares and submit your comments and suggestions.

You can write a custom message / comment for the application.

Or E-Mail; [email protected]

Good work..

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...