ymir beta skills

It seems something surreal on an official level.

Ymir has not worked on the title since 2012 and has sold all the rights to WebZen, so if he had any Metin2 projects he wanted to implement I don't know how they came out.

Moreover, they are ideas made on the fly, also seeing the graphic invoice of the skills themselves. (based on how the lycan ones were in beta)

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

it actually is official. but these skills were only implemented in the first korean beta from summer 2004.

alot of korean players stopped at that time cuz they said ymir f'd the game. (i mean removing those beta skills and a lot of weapons / armors).

ucBCeab.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Premium
il y a une heure, LastSamurai23 a dit :

it actually is official. but these skills were only implemented in the first korean beta from summer 2004.

alot of korean players stopped at that time cuz they said ymir f'd the game. (i mean removing those beta skills and a lot of weapons / armors).

ucBCeab.jpg

Where did you get the value (if you get?) of the skills? But it's maybe just a visual demo, which would still be cool imo

By the way I completely agree with you, some things in beta was definitely good enough to be kept, for example old armors that never made it after beta; highly disappointing :(

Edited by Metin2 Dev

i assume you mean the blue circle around those players? thats a buff. and if you mean the skill with the shield icon (just named "shield"), thats a self-buff, yes.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Caramelito:

So where is the second "strong body" skill then ?

Where are those?

SGsoeab.pngnUHMfab.pnggkwPfab.png

bqiTdab.png

Here:

TJH8eab.png

so what does the sura screen actually show or mean???

Edited by Metin2 Dev

yeah, ok i c. looks like broadsword with changed texture, tho. well, i have a beta client but they removed already everything instead of maybe 1 or 2 useful things. its a shame, because we wont ever be able to take a look in the alpha content. they had lots of content in there like those skeleton mobs and other stuff. the only useful thing out of this client is maybe the skill proto. thats why i'm saying its acurate :D

• Love 1

Ok, after seeing various screens and being informed in my little one I will follow this thread carefully.

I simply want to understand if there will be the possibility of having important skills, something that will change the style of play of the now stalled metin2.

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...