Hey everyone !

First im Sorry for my bad english but i hope u understand me
so after i update my old item_proto to the newest struct from the Official Client and all is working like a charm
i have the newest costumes , weapons , armores , items etc..

51861db3542769eb1e2c13caae02b8b6.jpg

i want to update my mob_proto now too but the problem is here my client accept the new mob_proto
but if i put the new mob_names.txt and mob_proto.txt into my db folder of my serverfiles the server wont start anymore and dont give any syserr logs.
maybe you know whats the problem here is i upload my old mob proto and the new one that i wanna use for the community here.

my old mob_proto:

This is the hidden content, please

and the new one that i wanna use :
This is the hidden content, please

what can be the problem here ? i would be very thankfully if someone can help me out by that.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 5
  • Dislove 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb xLoGaN:

check the conf.txt in your db folder

it's possible that  proto are reading from the db , to disable reading the proto from db you must change 

PROTO_FROM_DB = 1

to

PROTO_FROM_DB = 0

1 means yes and 0 means no 

no its allready reading from the txt data thats working like a charm but i solve it now it was somenthing stupid from me
so thank you ^^