Compile client source with vs2015

• Premium

Never saw that one before actually

Already defined or declared, perhaps some old code in your source that now exists in windows libraries already?

I guess that pythoncore is for static python, try compiling it outside of your binary solution (no references to it or custom build steps), then place the lib in your lib folder and compile  your binary source normally.

15 minut temu, tierrilopes napisał:

Never saw that one before actually

Already defined or declared, perhaps some old code in your source that now exists in windows libraries already?

I guess that pythoncore is for static python, try compiling it outside of your binary solution (no references to it or custom build steps), then place the lib in your lib folder and compile  your binary source normally.

I found where is the problem but i don't know how to fix it. 

There is my post with error logs and code. Can you check? 

16 godzin temu, martysama0134 napisał:

"Target Platform Version" is blank.

By the way, vs2015 has mostly the same abi of vs2017, so you can even think to upgrade it.

I already fix that error but now i have problem 

17>  InstanceBaseEffect.cpp
17>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(665): error C2338: The C++ Standard forbids containers of const elements because allocator<const T> is ill-formed.
17>  InstanceBaseEffect.cpp(750): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::allocator<_Ty>' being compiled
17>          with
17>          [
17>              _Ty=const std::string
17>          ]
17>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(695): error C2535: 'const std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>> *std::allocator<_Ty>::address(const std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>> &) noexcept const': member function already defined or declared
17>          with
17>          [
17>          ]
17>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(689): note: see declaration of 'std::allocator<_Ty>::address'
17>          with
17>          [
17>          ]
17>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(930): error C2535: 'const std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>> *std::_Wrap_alloc<std::allocator<_Ty>>::address(const std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>> &) const': member function already defined or declared
17>          with
17>          [
17>          ]
17>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xmemory0(924): note: see declaration of 'std::_Wrap_alloc<std::allocator<_Ty>>::address'
17>          with
17>          [
17>          ]
17>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\vector(450): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Wrap_alloc<std::allocator<_Ty>>' being compiled
17>          with
17>          [
17>          ]
17>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\vector(502): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Vec_base_types<_Ty,_Alloc>' being compiled
17>          with
17>          [
17>              _Ty=const std::string,
17>              _Alloc=std::allocator<const std::string>
17>          ]
17>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\vector(680): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Vector_alloc<std::_Vec_base_types<_Ty,_Alloc>>' being compiled
17>          with
17>          [
17>              _Ty=const std::string,
17>              _Alloc=std::allocator<const std::string>
17>          ]
17>  InstanceBaseEffect.cpp(750): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::vector<const std::string,std::allocator<_Ty>>' being compiled
17>          with
17>          [
17>          ]

code

26b7b2645181d2cbe69cccb543d41d26.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

2 godziny temu, martysama0134 napisał:

remove 'const' from std::vector and std::string (line 746)

"auto itor" should be enough.

a79790266d1034c0f8b2c6108bc6baa2.png

37fce1dd2a40133844f5ef881b6a2425.png

with std::map<BYTE, std::vector<std::string>>::iterator itor = g_TitleNameMap.find(iAlignmentGrade); the same error.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Forum Moderator
#ifdef ENABLE_EXTENDED_ALIGNMENT_SYSTEM
		const auto itor = g_TitleNameMap.find(iAlignmentGrade);
#else
		std::map<int, std::string>::iterator itor = g_TitleNameMap.find(iAlignmentGrade);
#endif

• Love 1

4 godziny temu, VegaS™ napisał:

#ifdef ENABLE_EXTENDED_ALIGNMENT_SYSTEM
		const auto itor = g_TitleNameMap.find(iAlignmentGrade);
#else
		std::map<int, std::string>::iterator itor = g_TitleNameMap.find(iAlignmentGrade);
#endif

Yee, one error fixed but still i have this

cfe70484c9101e928be7618e1accab9f.png

when i want to use that system. Without this system i can compile bin.

Edited by Metin2 Dev