[Opening 07.03.19] InfinityMetin International

• 2 weeks later...

The server itself is good .. but there are many problems on the file side ..
What do you mean:

1. Many features that now have 90% of servers here are missing [Biologist facilitated side delivery of items, auto-pickup, infinite skill "duration" etc ...]

2. The staff seems to ignore the main part of their community [Italian but very toxic] but there are some members who have valid ideas that should really be considered

3. There is no Community Manager or a reference person who can act as a bridge between players and staff.

Side gameplay except those system side issues and some bugs dated 2012 seems to be valid and functional so I wish you the best hoping you'll fix the gaps that divide your server among the other over 700 online.

• Love 1

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

11ecc58767.jpg

Patch Notes 1.0

Spoiler

Characters:

- Aura of the Sword,Berserker, Strong Body, Fear, Enchanted Armor now can be swiched off.
- Duration of Aura of the Sword, Berserk, Strong Body, Dragon Strengh, Blessing, Reflection, Swiftness, Attack Up, Enchanted Blade, Enchanted Armor, Fear, Dark Protection, Feather Walks is now 20 minutes.
- Premium Inventory permanent for all. Premium Inventory purchase from Item Shop has been refunded.

Craft:
- Craft’s GUI is now translated in english language too.
- Mercante Sottobanco: % to craft a Cheque 10kk by Stones reduced from 75% to 35%. Reason: Stone +4 are now stackable.

Items:
- Stone +4: now stackable.
- Backstep Book: now stackable.
- Essences (all types): now stackable.
- Polymorph marbles: now stackable.
- Silver Bone, Brown Bone, Secret Bone, Burning Bone, Creator’s Rock: now stackable
- IM Club Chest: Premium Inventory 30d removed.
- Item Shop Chest: Premium Inventory 30d removed.

Drop:
- Curse Book % increased from 4.2 to 5
- Demon Keepsake % increased from 3.5 to 5.
- Zelkova Branch % increased from 6 to 6.5
- Tugys Certificate % increased from 3.5 to 4.

Maps:
- All Metin Rock’s cooldown spawn decrased from 900s to 100s.

NPC:
- Sir Elleon: Premium Inventory 7d removed.

Item Shop:
- Fixed unstonable armors from Item Shop.
- Fixed unrunable shields/helms/shoes from Item Shop (categories are now changed, they were organized by rune numbers)
- Premium Inventory 30d removed.

Other:
- Removed the protection that prevented collecting some objects from the group partner.
- Horse rotation has been improved: Your mount was in the yoga club and is now more agile than ever. When turning on a mount it doesn't feel like you're a truck driver anymore!

On 3/11/2019 at 1:42 AM, InfinityMetin said:

11ecc58767.jpg

Patch Notes 1.0

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

- Aura of the Sword,Berserker, Strong Body, Fear, Enchanted Armor now can be swiched off.
- Duration of Aura of the Sword, Berserk, Strong Body, Dragon Strengh, Blessing, Reflection, Swiftness, Attack Up, Enchanted Blade, Enchanted Armor, Fear, Dark Protection, Feather Walks is now 20 minutes.
- Premium Inventory permanent for all. Premium Inventory purchase from Item Shop has been refunded.

Craft:
- Craft’s GUI is now translated in english language too.
- Mercante Sottobanco: % to craft a Cheque 10kk by Stones reduced from 75% to 35%. Reason: Stone +4 are now stackable.

Items:
- Stone +4: now stackable.
- Backstep Book: now stackable.
- Essences (all types): now stackable.
- Polymorph marbles: now stackable.
- Silver Bone, Brown Bone, Secret Bone, Burning Bone, Creator’s Rock: now stackable
- IM Club Chest: Premium Inventory 30d removed.
- Item Shop Chest: Premium Inventory 30d removed.

Drop:
- Curse Book % increased from 4.2 to 5
- Demon Keepsake % increased from 3.5 to 5.
- Zelkova Branch % increased from 6 to 6.5
- Tugys Certificate % increased from 3.5 to 4.

Maps:
- All Metin Rock’s cooldown spawn decrased from 900s to 100s.

NPC:
- Sir Elleon: Premium Inventory 7d removed.

Item Shop:
- Fixed unstonable armors from Item Shop.
- Fixed unrunable shields/helms/shoes from Item Shop (categories are now changed, they were organized by rune numbers)
- Premium Inventory 30d removed.

Other:
- Removed the protection that prevented collecting some objects from the group partner.
- Horse rotation has been improved: Your mount was in the yoga club and is now more agile than ever. When turning on a mount it doesn't feel like you're a truck driver anymore!

Great step forward but something is missing ..

A graphic and practical advice for mounts: Change the ostriches, they do not seem suitable to have a fluid gameplay and they are carriers of laag.

In addition to fixing the various errors in Spider Dungeon 1-2 etc ..

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

7172824wallpaper.png

Patch Notes 1.1

Spoiler

Bonus
Chance for EXP bonus reworked:
- Before: as chance to obtain 30% of exp bonus. [Ex: 20% Chance for EXP bonus gives you the chance of 20% to obtain a 30% increase in the received exp. If you kill a monster that gives 40.000 exp points, you have the chance of 20% to get 40.000 + 30% (=52.000)].
- Now: as chance to obtain 100% of exp bonus. [Ex: 20% Chance for EXP bonus gives you the chance of 20% to obtain a 100% increase in the received exp. If you kill a monster that gives 40.000 exp points, you have the chance of 20% to get 40.000 + 100% (=80.000)].

Multilanguage
[DE] Items desc and quest translated.

NPC
Sir Elleon:
- Added (2° page): Green Potion (S) x20 for 5 REP, Violet Potion (S) x20 for 5 REP.
Ducted Light craft process (Esperto di Rune):
- Added: Clam x25, Counterattack Stretegy x25.

Metin Rocks
Metin dei Lanciatori:
- % Review: Charm Item x5 from 70% to 25%. 
Metin del Destino:
- Added: Charm Item x5 (30%), Common Essence (6%).
- % Review: Pure Sand of Time from 5% to 7%, Emerald REP Sphere from 12% to 16%, Red REP Sphere from 12% to 16%.

[Map] Atlantide (Grotta dell'Esilio)
Golem di Ghiaccio Divino: % Charm Item from 0.40% to 0.80%. 

[Dungeon] Torre dei Demoni
Reworked: [Dungeon Guide] Torre dei Demoni
Black Floors fixed.

[Dungeon] Tempio del Drago
Beran-Setaou: Bow defense increased by 10%.

[Dungeon] Covo degli Aracnidi
Baronessa Ragno: Damage reduced.

[Dungeon] Fortezza del Guardiano:
Guardiano della Fortezza: Max. HP and damage increased.
Charun: Max. HP and Reg. HP increased.
Azazel: Damage reduced.

Other
Close Pick-UP added: press "z" or "\" to pick up items nearby.
Time to create a new guild after a guild deletion reduced from 24h to 1h.
Time to join into a new guild after desertion reduced from 24h to 1h.
Game advice "Bonuses changed successfully" removed for a more clean chat.
Horse rotation has been improved again. 

• 4 weeks later...

SPOILER_bg-img-2.png 

Easter is coming!
A Big Easter Event will start next days!

All easter's contents from metin2 since 2013 will be available again,
with some news we have added!

An Event's Guide will be available soon.
You still have a few days to prepare yourself.

-

Download: Download the game
Discord Channel: Join us!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Faction Arena
Out in few days!

When I go in da arena
Make the ground shake
Make the crowd screama'
Me feelin' on conquerin' enemy
Bring the fiya when I fly to da melody
Lord fiya, you beginna'
Keep on da game, we a winna'
You mon dem know me a leada'
When I come in da arena

http://infinitymetin.eu/

• Love 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.