uicharacter.py buttons showing

Hey guys,

is here someone who know how to fix showing skills pages when player can use horse skills (horse level is 21 and above)?

The bug is:

When you have no selected skills (you used skill reset or you just haven't got picked up skills) you can see in uicharacter board at skillpage two buttons for example:

I have warrior character so I can see two skill pages Body & Mental buttons. When you have a horse level 21 or above (that means you can use horse skills) you can see only one skill page and second page is for horse skills here you should see Body & Mental buttons not Body & Horse skill buttons. Here must be something edited in uicharacter.py to see only character skills buttons until player select a skill group.

I will be glad if someone can fix it.

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

1 hour ago, ReFresh said:

Hey guys,

is here someone who know how to fix showing skills pages when player can use horse skills (horse level is 21 and above)?

The bug is:

When you have no selected skills (you used skill reset or you just haven't got picked up skills) you can see in uicharacter board at skillpage two buttons for example:

I have warrior character so I can see two skill pages Body & Mental buttons. When you have a horse level 21 or above (that means you can use horse skills) you can see only one skill page and second page is for horse skills here you should see Body & Mental buttons not Body & Horse skill buttons. Here must be something edited in uicharacter.py to see only character skills buttons until player select a skill group.

I will be glad if someone can fix it.

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

That is an interesting bug and a very simple one (I believe at least), I don't know how i never thought of giving a try fixing it. I'm not gonna bother with it right now but if you need a place to start just follow the buttons (Body, Mental and Horse) back to their initialization, create a new button at the No-Skill state and modify the if statement that replaces the 2nd Skill group with the horse skills, shouldn't be too hard I believe.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...