GetName function

• Gold

Hey guys,

someone know how can I get name of myself? I'm getting errors with this syntax.

def RecvGuildInviteQuestion(self, name, guildID, guildName):
		name = self.name
		guildInviteQuestionDialog = uiCommon.QuestionDialog()
		guildInviteQuestionDialog.SetText(name + " " + localeInfo.GUILD_DO_YOU_JOIN2 + guildName + ".")
		guildInviteQuestionDialog.SetAcceptEvent(lambda arg=TRUE: self.AnswerGuildInvite(arg))
		guildInviteQuestionDialog.SetCancelEvent(lambda arg=FALSE: self.AnswerGuildInvite(arg))
		guildInviteQuestionDialog.Open()
		guildInviteQuestionDialog.guildID = guildID
		self.guildInviteQuestionDialog = guildInviteQuestionDialog

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@attila1995 Target player must see my name on popup dialog and with these call functions I can't get my name.

Are you kidding me?

You did say nothing about it...

You have to send inviter name to invited player's client... use your brain...

(You can modify the original packet to send inviter's name.)

It's a very simple thing. I dont want to speak about it now, its so long. 

(You can get player's name where the code sends inviter packet. And you can put that to rewrote packet. It's a easy thing, but i dont want to lead your hand from step to step.)

You should look around in your source, there are so mutch same example what you want to make...

Good luck!

4 godziny temu, attila1995 napisał:

It's a very simple thing. I dont want to speak about it now, its so long. 

(You can get player's name where the code sends inviter packet. And you can put that to rewrote packet. It's a easy thing, but i dont want to lead your hand from step to step.)

You should look around in your source, there are so mutch same example what you want to make...

Good luck!

Yes, good luck.

ReFresh, we dont give you a full solution, step by step, it will be good for you. In every topic you waited for full solution, no way ?

1 hour ago, ReFresh said:

@attila1995 xD if it's so simple you can give to it one minute to write it here. I think you don't know how to do it. That's all. Stop posting comments with no solution.

@hachiwarihachiwari

1 hour ago, ReFresh said:

@attila1995 xD if it's so simple you can give to it one minute to write it here. I think you don't know how to do it. That's all. Stop posting comments with no solution.

@hachiwarihachiwar

I know how to do it, i just cant do it on phone... bcs i need the original files (client-server side) to make it perfect, those files are on my pc... -_-

Secondary thing, i dont want to work to you, because it is rly easy with any brain.

And after this situation, i will never try to help you.

Try to not be pathetic. 

Have a good night.

• 2 weeks later...