Auto-refresh on npc?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Maivin said:

Yes, but without the need for them to be destroyed, every 1h they are automatically regenerated

For what needed this regen function? Normal player dont has chance for destroy npc.. This is possible only from GM char (purge) and for this original regen working same as kill.. You have specified reason for new regen function?  This is for dungeon or what?

Edit: So much servers has dungeon npc with kill after use in part and new regen.. If you want change 1h respawn without kill just edit time in source, but I dont know whats your reason for this..

Edit2: I check your first post.. "
 I make the npcs self-refresh in the cities? "only npc" not all the contents of the map"

City = Why? Not reason for this.. If server crash = automatic regen, normal player dont kill npc = Not reason for this.. All the contents of the map, this is what? Regen for NPC is only for NPC.. What is all contents of the map? We rlly dont understand you bro.. Specified more please your problem..

hace 5 horas, Cunoo dijo:

For what needed this regen function? Normal player dont has chance for destroy npc.. This is possible only from GM char (purge) and for this original regen working same as kill.. You have specified reason for new regen function?  This is for dungeon or what?

Edit: So much servers has dungeon npc with kill after use in part and new regen.. If you want change 1h respawn without kill just edit time in source, but I dont know whats your reason for this..

Edit2: I check your first post.. "
 I make the npcs self-refresh in the cities? "only npc" not all the contents of the map"

City = Why? Not reason for this.. If server crash = automatic regen, normal player dont kill npc = Not reason for this.. All the contents of the map, this is what? Regen for NPC is only for NPC.. What is all contents of the map? We rlly dont understand you bro.. Specified more please your problem..

There is no problem, I just want a function that makes every 1h the npcs of the cities regenerate themselves.