i need info of dark protection

Hi, today I was searching the internet, some forums and the wiki of metin2 about the dark protection ability of the black magic sura,
 according to the description of the skill reduces a% of the magic damage. 
In my case according to the ability it says that I reduce 112% of the magic damage received,
 but in the wiki it says that: - The reduction of the damage of the dark protection is always 33%, that is 1/3 of the damage ..

This means that if a skill removed 9k without dark protection, with dark protection it would remove 6k.

Could someone tell me how this skill works specifically? If the damage reduction is always 33% or can it be increased in some way?

Thank you.

• Premium
	if (IsAffectFlag(AFF_MANASHIELD))
	{
		int iDamageSPPart = dam / 3;
		int iDamageToSP = iDamageSPPart * GetPoint(POINT_MANASHIELD) / 100;
		int iSP = GetSP();

if (iDamageToSP <= iSP)
		{
			PointChange(POINT_SP, -iDamageToSP);
			dam -= iDamageSPPart;
		}
		else
		{
			PointChange(POINT_SP, -GetSP());
			dam -= iSP * 100 / MAX(GetPoint(POINT_MANASHIELD), 1);
		}
	}

As you can see, dam is the received damage and it is reduced by one third. I have no idea why YMIR added scaling for this skill if it was always constant and description in client is wrong as well... 

You could modify it and get damage reduction from skill power by adding this. Please note that this was just a quick guess, it may not work or I even miss understood something...

iDamageSPPart is an int type percentage of damage that should be reduced(I believe ?).

CSkillProto* pkSk = CSkillManager::instance().Get(SKILL_MANASHILED);

if (NULL != pkSk)
		{
			pkSk->SetPointVar("k", 1.0f * GetSkillPower(SKILL_MANASHILED) / 100.0f);
			pkSk->SetPointVar("iq", GetPoint(POINT_IQ));

int iDamageSPPart = static_cast<int>(pkSk->kPointPoly.Eval());
		}

dam -= (dam / 100) * iDamageSPPart

• Love 1