Big-sized monster models not properly updating on kill

1 minute ago, Heathcliff™ said:

Hi!

This is not a model update bug i think. If you check your model files, you'll see it has no "die" animation any of spider models. Your Beran-Seatou (Blue Dragon) also a big model and it works perfectly, because he has die animation :D

I think I disagree...

0130_131246.jpg.15a311703f09e85544f65a0ecc325376.jpg

Killed without riding horse. :)

Just now, Summex said:

I`ve seen it happen to Beran-Setao aswell. Also there is a similiar bug where the killed mob just runs away into the distance and disappears instead of playing the death animation. That one also happens to smaller mobs like Stray Dog etc. Would be nice if someone has some insight on these issues.

Haha I totally forgot about that one xD it's a very funny bug but now that you mention it it would be nice to find a fix for that as well.

Just now, Summex said:

I`ve seen it happen to Beran-Setao aswell. Also there is a similiar bug where the killed mob just runs away into the distance and disappears instead of playing the death animation. That one also happens to smaller mobs like Stray Dog etc. Would be nice if someone has some insight on these issues.

I don't think that bug is still around on source, I haven't seen that bug since 34k.

• Love 1

• Premium
18 minutes ago, Summex said:

It proves that Soul is really a thing

• Love 3