Item_proto Structure (client)

Hello everyone, I came across a really annoying problem and I hope you guys can help me. I need to change the structure of item_proto (/locale/lang/item_proto) to commit these changes:

<ItemDef Vnum="" Name="'" LocalizedName="" Type="" SubType="" Weight="" Size="" AntiFlags="" Flags="" WearFlags="" ImmuneFlags="" Gold="" ShopBuyPrice="" LimitType0="" LimitValue0="" LimitType1="" LimitValue1="" ApplyType0="" ApplyValue0="" ApplyType1="" ApplyValue1="" ApplyType2="" ApplyValue2="" Value0="" Value1="" Value2="" Value3="" Value4="" Value5="" Socket0="" Socket1="" Socket2="" //add here//  Socket3="" Socket4="" Socket5="" //end// RefinedVnum="" RefineSet="" AlterToMagicItemPercent="" Specular="" GainSocketPercent="" AddonType=""  />

Basically i need to add a entry for those sockets (3,4,5). Tools around the web to crypt/decrypt item_proto are very "standardized", they only work with a standard item_proto template hence packing only standard entries, and no open source code is avaible.  If you guys have any suggestion and/or solution I'll be very grateful. It seems that I was wrong i ended up solving the problem once I found this:

This is the hidden content, please

I wish to thank the respective owner.

• Metin2 Dev 7
  • Good 2
  • Love 4