Item sell price bug

Check those things :
1) item_proto table (serverside either txt or sql) and item_proto (client side) prices matches
2) In PythonPlayerModule.cpp in PyObject * playerGetSellItemPrice(PyObject * poSelf, PyObject * poArgs) there's a line:   iPrice /= 5; and the same exact value should be set in shop_manager.cpp (server source/game) in void CShopManager::Sell(LPCHARACTER ch, BYTE bCell, BYTE bCount) like this:  dwPrice /= 5;  (If any of those two is missing or has a different value make sure to correct it).

• Love 2

17 hours ago, OtherChoice said:

Check those things :
1) item_proto table (serverside either txt or sql) and item_proto (client side) prices matches
2) In PythonPlayerModule.cpp in PyObject * playerGetSellItemPrice(PyObject * poSelf, PyObject * poArgs) there's a line:   iPrice /= 5; and the same exact value should be set in shop_manager.cpp (server source/game) in void CShopManager::Sell(LPCHARACTER ch, BYTE bCell, BYTE bCount) like this:  dwPrice /= 5;  (If any of those two is missing or has a different value make sure to correct it).

Hey, thanks for replying and saving me once again :D

Seems like what you gave me actually helped. Once I checked what you describe in 2), I remembered that I changed those divisions in uiShop.py to / 1 so I changed them back to / 5. The result was that the wrong price was showing on the tooltip as well! So I did the obvious: I removed the division from the sources and python. And that's what fixed it :)

Thank you so much guys

Best regards

• Love 1