metin2united
T4UMP

CH3HP DDoS

62 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Flourine said:

CH3HP ddos his own server lol?

Yes he often DDOSes his "own" servers to make u think that he can protect it

Judging over people.. i cant say that i find it good.. but i also dont find it good that
(cytax or ch3hp) DDoS Server's only to make money with it and say to people buy my protection or DDoS .. why you doing that?

its bad to do somenthing like this ch3hp ! if you reading this change the way you are if u wanna a chance
from this people here someday again

Sincerly
The little Meleys

14 minut temu, Nikx napisał:

Yes he often DDOSes his "own" servers to make u think that he can protect it

From where you know that cytax = ch3hp ?

If so then what a deal he had to help me for free? (and no without tv/anydesk.Just simple screen sharing at discord) 

Because he semi-helped you, he didn't fixed it for you, adding a simple rule and explaining it to you, doesn't fix your ddos, 100% not. That's just hitting on a small chunk of zobies who send connections too fast like 10 logins in  3 seconds... You can fix that with such a rule ofc, but what if 5000 zombies login 1x per 10 second, how'r u gonna detect it with a stupid firewall rule? (! Without fucking your players!)

As of your Discord-News, your server got problems even after that.

Anyway in earlier conversations with him he asked if I know Cytax, he probably asked everyone that, after declining, he tells you that he's the super pro hacker ddos guy.  (Same thing, getting blackmailed or scammed, one or the other thing)

Don't fall for that kiddo, he got doxed and ofc somewhen he's getting a new identity.

hugosuperfixe@gmail.com

striikermt2@gmail.com

Here 2 PayPal emails from "his friend" ... if someone wants money from you and that's the recipient, don't do it.

• Like 1

If someone get affected by "ddos" from "cheap", i advice you to quit playing with servers, you understand a big 0.

Meanwhile, lets wait to see what other great design he will provide us.

Better design = better protection, everyone knows it

• Haha 3