CH3HP DDoS

TAUMP

Judging over people.. i cant say that i find it good.. but i also dont find it good that
(cytax or ch3hp) DDoS Server's only to make money with it and say to people buy my protection or DDoS .. why you doing that?

its bad to do somenthing like this ch3hp ! if you reading this change the way you are if u wanna a chance
from this people here someday again

Sincerly
The little Meleys

Because he semi-helped you, he didn't fixed it for you, adding a simple rule and explaining it to you, doesn't fix your ddos, 100% not. That's just hitting on a small chunk of zobies who send connections too fast like 10 logins in  3 seconds... You can fix that with such a rule ofc, but what if 5000 zombies login 1x per 10 second, how'r u gonna detect it with a stupid firewall rule? (! Without fucking your players!)

As of your Discord-News, your server got problems even after that.

Anyway in earlier conversations with him he asked if I know Cytax, he probably asked everyone that, after declining, he tells you that he's the super pro hacker ddos guy.  (Same thing, getting blackmailed or scammed, one or the other thing)

Don't fall for that kiddo, he got doxed and ofc somewhen he's getting a new identity.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Here 2 PayPal emails from "his friend" ... if someone wants money from you and that's the recipient, don't do it.

• Love 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Premium

A lot of people still pay CH3HP for protection, but why? €300 per his protection? His method? he attacking  your server ports on "auth" ports and then he write you on discord, if you  want to help, he will help you and offer you protection for 300€ and steal your files at most. Don't be stupid, please. He is little kid with botnet. My topic about him was deleted idk why? @ASIKOO

Link about him (onedrive)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApbXLsy9e79AkYJZnh7c5fuELhQYQw?e=VYp2P8

Edited by TAUMP
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 1

• Contributor

I know for a fact he targets p-servers just to offer his services and then can't actually fix ddos attacks when it's another guy attacking 🤣, And oh yeah his "protection":
spacer.png
YJebFKx.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • kekw 4

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png

He and a few of his teammates, such as Vogas, delete them when it suits them. Forum also belongs to them and not to the community, so it was fairly deleted.

Thanks for this warning. Such people are like viruses, unfortunately you cannot get rid of them completely.

Spoiler

Ymir Entertainment was founded in 1999 in Seoul, Korea and 
is currently headed by Byoung Gwan Kim as CEO. The company 
started developing its first 2D online game Metin the same 
year it was founded. The game was commercially launched in 
Korea a year later and received a prize from the Korean 
                    Ministry of Information and Communication in December of the 
                    same year. Following the success of their flagship game Ymir 
                    Entertainment immediately started work on the game’s sequel 
                    Metin 2, which went into Closed Beta in Korea in May 2004. 
                    The game was officially launched in Korea and China in March 
                    2005 before being launched in Asia, Europe and North America 
                    in the years that followed. In January 2011 all of the company’s 
                    shares were bought by Webzen Inc., a Korean game giant known for 
                    their popular MMORPG, MU Online. The company was also awarded 
                    Gameforge’s Global Best Partner of the Year in 2011.

Source: https://mmos.com/publishers/ymir-entertainment

Thank you ymir 🙂 ❤️ and F*** you Gameforge, 2011 you ruined it.

• Silver
4 hours ago, TAUMP said:

A lot of people still pay CH3HP for protection, but why? €300 per his protection? His method? he attacking  your server ports on "auth" ports and then he write you on discord, if you  want to help, he will help you and offer you protection for 300€ and steal your files at most. Don't be stupid, please. He is little kid with botnet. My topic about him was deleted idk why? @ASIKOO

Link about him (onedrive)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApbXLsy9e79AkYJZnh7c5fuELhQYQw?e=VYp2P8

We have our own CH3HP in Russia 😄 One imbecile has been attacking all servers for 10 years because it also has a botnet. Fortunately, our providers have long learned to block such shitty traffic.

I am very sorry for such people, they probably have two fathers in the family.

Edited by Helia01
  • Love 1

• Management

Someone has their Discord Tag and Discord Account ID (you need to be in developer mode to retrieve it).
I will associate it with the Pillory.

# Topic's Merged

• Smile Tear 1
  • Love 1