CH3HP DDoS

TAUMP

20 hours ago, flexio said:

PeaceMaker is customer of Ch3HP, he have to write good about  him or kiddo will ddos his server.

latest?cb=20150411151719&format=original

I never actually paid him to stop attacking me ?.
He joined my discord and I asked him myself to attack me before he does .

We just had a little talk and he seemed like a nice guy .

If i was you i'd pay him . its not a shame if you cant fight him ?

Image result for if you can't beat them join them

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I can guarantee you Ch3HP` has never written a single line of code in their life. It's just a normal script kiddie using existing tools. Ignore the standard flood packets (NTP, SYN, ACK, etc etc) and don't pay some edgy teenager money he doesn't deserve. Just update your configs and ignore his angst. 

Also make sure your members that trust every word he says don't end up on other servers. "900GBit/s" ??????? Ah man that's some funny shit right there for anyone to believe that for even a second.

image.thumb.png.ec4d55e26ebd319bbf9c0fcdec79df5d.png

• Premium
Acum 3 ore, rcmaehl a spus:

I can guarantee you Ch3HP` has never written a single line of code in their life. It's just a normal script kiddie using existing tools. Ignore the standard flood packets (NTP, SYN, ACK, etc etc) and don't pay some edgy teenager money he doesn't deserve. Just update your configs and ignore his angst. 

Also make sure your members that trust every word he says don't end up on other servers. "900GBit/s" ??????? Ah man that's some funny shit right there for anyone to believe that for even a second.

Hi, is anything more to write or just rules that blocks that flood packets ?

• Premium
9 hours ago, rcmaehl said:

900GBit/s bullshit, but 200GB/300s its real. I received an email from hosting where such attacks are.

• Premium
Acum 21 ore, Fr3zy94 a spus:

You cannot do anything, the only problem is mitigation because is blocking all the conections to that port.

last time my pf script blocked over 1200 ips from that guy. So if the ips were blocked, disabling the mitigation should have fixed the problem ? or could make it worse

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management
13 hours ago, flexio said:

ENIq.pngHead

he have to try it. It's easy fight with him. 4Head

I heard he going to reopen his server (EndlessPvP), we'll have our revenge ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

raw

raw

• 6 months later...

Hi there,
Now he's probably again out of money, sending messages to server admins telling that Aeldra paid him to attack them, wanting to collect money to reverse the attack...

I'll say it once, we do not attack anyone, and we do not pay anybody to do so.
We are not involved in anything and we won't be. You can block any of this "DDoS" easily.

We noticed the last 2 days attacks on our auth server again, ofc it had no effect, after the first packet he sent, the IP's getting blacklisted. Do whatever you think, that "DDoS" is just a joke, at the beginning last year we were not able to fix it directly (because sometimes you also got stuff with your server and content todo?) so he offered us a firewall rule which filters 99% he claimed, but he scammed us, never sent anything, end of the story. Was kinda stupid of us, instead of setting up a proper solution as we did shortly after that.

If you want to be protected from this fool contact us, we can help you like with the IP-blacklist of his botnet. Just blacklist that and ur fine. Btw. "his" botnet is like 5k IP's of compromised GoDaddy servers and IP-Cams in CN or smth... but over the last 2 years, our blacklist grew to 25K IP's because there are few more idiots, some of them are reading this probably.

Invest your money better in your server then in attacking Aeldra, because some scammer tells you lies. We don't care anyway what ur doing.
Just don't give that idiot your money, that'll just make it worse for you because then he knows whom to milk.

Discord: Bes#9842

• Love 11