CH3HP DDoS

TAUMP

Citat

User [email protected], he uses paypal for receiving money from the victims he threatens. I own a server game, and he told me he would attack me until I answer the messages, and if I do not answer he will fully shut down my server.
Then he gave me a price list to choose from, then I asked for a bank account because I wanted to find out his name to file a criminal complaint but he said I had to paypal.
Finally, I decided to send him 1 euro, so I asked a friend to send him 1 euro. He said he needed at least 100, and I replied to refund the 1 euro.

I did all of this to prove that it's his paypal account. We have sent you the following information:
1.jpg - When he contact me
2.jpg - When he told me the prices
3.jpg - When he give me the paypal
4.jpp - When i tell him to refund the money and is said that he did.
5.jpg - When he said that he do not care about this e-mail, because is an 10 minute account.

I know that he can make how many accounts he wants but i will never pay someone like him anything. Is just my ambition so that i can win something from this situation. I didn't do this only for me i did it for every owner that he threatens.

• Honorable Member
17 minutes ago, ManiacRobert said:

300$ for not to be "ddosed" man

The moment you pay (a lot), other people will come to ddos you for money.

Also, for €300, you can build a quite good infrastructure that mitigates ddos attacks.

11 minutes ago, PeaceMaker said:

Just pay those 300 euro you cheap fuck

Narnia2 paid. He joined the owner's pc using teamviewer (to install the fake protection), he stole all of his server files, and he's now trying to resell them. He also leaked their account table already. Best trade ever. ?

2019 will be the year of booters. Stay tuned! ?

rly? you were vulnerable to the p2p apis? ???

• Sad 1
  • Love 7

• Premium

In metin2 DEV (from developer, or should it be from newbie?) people fell for that kid?

Really?

Hes using stressers, most of the times the free plan, you cant just go to your provider panel and block it?

I wonder how the hell you have a server and that kid owns you, maybe it should be a reminder to go learn instead of opening servers in the first place.

• Love 3