problem with translate :SERVERSIDE

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forum Moderator

Hello,

Basic question, but based on the screenshot and the few informations available, I think it's alright to ask.

Have you used dump_proto to pack the mob_proto? And then placed it in your locale pack and packed locale again? Mob's name is not sent by the server but instead it's read through the clientside mob_proto. That's why you need to pack it and to place it in your locale pack.

Greetings,

Gurgarath
coming soon

5 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

Hello,

Basic question, but based on the screenshot and the few informations available, I think it's alright to ask. 

Have you used dump_proto to pack the mob_proto? And then placed it in your locale pack and packed locale again? Mob's name is not sent by the server but instead it's read through the clientside mob_proto. That's why you need to pack it and to place it in your locale pack.

Greetings,

Hey I used it but I don't know if I used it correct.My mob proto and item proto on svside its on .txt ! On dump proto folder I put the mob proto.txt and mob names.txt and it made me a file mob_proto so I just got the mob proto.txt and mob names.txt and moved the into db and reboot the server.

sorry for my bad english

• Forum Moderator

I see, I was right then.

Unpack with your favourite unpacker/packer your locale_xx pack (from client), browse trough it and just replace the mob_proto (and item_proto if needed) file by the one the tool gave you. Then pack the locale_xx again with your unpacker/packer, launch the client and here you are! :)

Greetings,

Gurgarath
coming soon

Same....OMG

can you tell me your skype so we can talk a little bit??

19 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

I see, I was right then.

Unpack with your favourite unpacker/packer your locale_xx pack (from client), browse trough it and just replace the mob_proto (and item_proto if needed) file by the one the tool gave you. Then pack the locale_xx again with your unpacker/packer, launch the client and here you are! :)

Greetings,

• Forum Moderator
il y a 16 minutes, Moț a dit :

Check object_proto from player.

It has nothing to do with it...

il y a une heure, filippos1234 a dit :

Same....OMG

can you tell me your skype so we can talk a little bit??

I prefer to help you there so that it might be useful for some other people. But I already gave you the fix, I don't know what I need to do for you haha

Greetings,

Gurgarath
coming soon

3 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

It has nothing to do with it...

I prefer to help you there so that it might be useful for some other people. But I already gave you the fix, I don't know what I need to do for you haha

Greetings,

I think its ok what u told me please come skype ;s

please I need to fix it