Cannot load MOBDropItemFile

It's been late, it's been 2 weeks, I'm tired and I just wanna move on...

I've been trying to launch my server since late the afternoon but I'm stuck in this error:

Boot: cannot load MOBDropItemFile: locale/germany/mob_drop_item.txt

I've checked the file 1000 times, no tabulation or any other kind of error (unless I'm really blind)

This is what I could find from syslog:

https://pastebin.com/NhJdrVja

and here is the file:

https://pastebin.com/teBbemZx

For some unknown reason the problem was at the last block - the items didn't exist! But the core could not read beyond <mob 2071> because for this and the next 5 blocks the items were not in vnums but in Korean names!!! Let this be a warning because this is how it is in all Serverfiles. Edit those lines. If you don't, the system will probably not be able to read lines beyond those blocks and if you add something new in the end of the file you'll probably wander what's wrong.

14 minutes ago, tierrilopes said:

Make your own files and dont use downloaded garbage, let this be a warning to prevent issues like those.

Make my own files huh? I'm not an expert but this is exactly what I'm trying to do here. If by making my own files you mean just sit down for days and write everything in a blank notepad there are easier and faster ways to do it.